Reviews for Not Knowing: What Young Didn't Know
Yoyi-Yi chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Hum. I'm so simpleminded. I so hate Mandy being in the wrong. xD

Good little chat. But Mandy, what have gotten onto you? Are you nuts? What are you doing? What were you thinking?
I mean, she was desperate to feel Nicholas. That's what blinded her mind. But again, it's now what Gold is doing with Rush's body, and what Young did with Telford's... And they are all $$-holes.
Yoyi-Yi chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Ah...
Yeah... And he is doing exactly the same to Rush body that what Rush and Mandy almost did to Belle's (and what Young did with Telford's). Are they all morons? xDDDD

Okay, this is extrange, I'm laughing a lot now... xDDD Morons, hahahaha
Yoyi-Yi chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Eh... Okay? Many had been trapped in her body for almost all her life, she desperately wanted Rush to touch her, so she has some kind of excuse? She did something wrong, but I don't think that amount of cruelty should be put in. Then again, we are talking about Rumpel, he has been the cruel Dark One for centuries, old habits die hard. ¿?

Still, cruel. Oo
Yoyi-Yi chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
The hell?

Oo
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
F*ck!

Oo
cynicsquest chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
That was intense. A dialogue with someone who helped violate the woman he loved. I wasn't sure until the end how this would play out.
Girlyemma96 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
OMG. This story is amazing please please update soon, i'm loving this
Lattelady chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Well thought out and beautifully executed story. I like that you didn't downplay Eli to the position of fool that so many others do. I really like that you show Gold/Rush trying to be a better person. Thank you so much for letting TJ's baby live. I never understood why they even worked into the series to simply kill it off.
I like that you let Ginn live. Your last chapter was a real work of art. We see Gold as he would be without Belle's influence in his life.

Excellent set of stories. I've read all of the Check and Mate series a number of times and enjoy them each time. You write as he was seen in the series. And as someone who as lost a loved one, I know you don't simply trade one face for another. I can never imagine Belle being with Rush as a widow.

Please write some more in this series. I'd really like to read some of the everyday life on the ship and romance between Belle and Rush/Gold at any point in time.
Lattelady chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Three cheers. You've created a wonderful AU when you combined these two series. I hope you decide to do some more. Would love to read about the adventures of Gold as Rush and Bell have on Destiny.
Morange chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Geez Rum can be creepy sometimes. *shiver*
YoukaiNemisis chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Now that's a wonderful set of images - Nicholas Rush with a bloody knife. D And I didn't really like Mandy, either. D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Amazing! More Please!
billandsookie chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
What is going on here? When did Mandy throw herself at "Rush"? Could we see that? And what happened to Nick anyway? Did he go to the afterlife or something?
Boudicca of Green chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
This was SO satisfying.
Cu Chulainn 1945 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
That moment when you're reading and realize you don't know how Mr. Gold is there in the flesh ... nor do you care. Seriously, you could've just never explained and left it there and I wouldn't have cared XD