Reviews for Falcon
Great new chapter! :0) Fire and Blood! and the pack is back! x x x x
KhaleesiDany chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Full with action!
cozzizzie chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
What a truly brilliant story! Ah - the Festival of Love had me almost in tears (soppy old me!) and Sandor buying Sansa the book as a gift and signing it. Lovely moments but still in character for Sandor. And after their night spent together, there is Arya! hehe :D that was unexpected! What will Sansa do? What will Sandor do? What will Arya do? Well written and a such a lovely original idea to develop Sansa/Sandor in this direction. You have me hanging awaiting the next chapter with breath held! Cant wait for more x x p.s. the Holy Terror says hi :0)
Hope-W chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
this is fabulous! I'm reading it slowly so I can enjoy every bit of this story! I adoro how diferent it is
Melcangel chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Beautiful story! Can't wait to read more :)
Rainglyph13 chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Ah, but in the midst of all this passion, Arya lurks somewhere outside. I can't wait for that confrontation.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
thank you for such super speedy updates! I loved the 'Festival of Love' and how you wove in the story of how Sansa thinks of Arya before they went and then...there WAS Arya at the end! Such beautiful storytelling. you have a true gift. Even though you have strayed from canon, you have kept the characters in character. poor Sandor, he is like a blossoming flower (not words i would have thought to use to describe him!) but blossoming with his love for Sansa, the gentle, thoughtful Sandor blossoming and revealing himself slowly, if that makes sense? But you have kept the gruff, unsure, sweary Sandor that we all love still there too. Oh and what a sweetie with the present of the book! Very touching scenario. And the love scene - truly delicsious (god i am terrible at spelling!) and Sansas declaration of love and understanding of Sandors inablility to say those words but understanding him afterwards, well written again. Needed the tissues... sniff. Will await more and may your pen (or PC) swiftly bring more of this lovely story for us devoted followers to eagerly devour!
Lizpin chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Great set of updates! Thanks so much! Looking forward to whats next
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
great story - keep going pls pls pls :0) x x x x
Rainglyph13 chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
I like the turn this story has taken. I am glad fierce little Sansa stood up to the Dragon Queen, and came out the other side with a new friend, and good things starting to happen for her and her Hound.
silverswath chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
Sorry to write this now. I really enjoyed this story up until the start of Chapter 17. Now it's as though someone else, with a much younger voice and much less skill, stepped in to write them. They are pretty silly, choppy, with more typos and Sansa using "ok" a lot. Please give some thought to re-doing them consistent with the quality of the earlier parts of the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
keep going with this story it is making my day reading this! :0) x x x
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
Such a fun read! Thanks!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
very interesting, well done. keep up the good work!
silverswath chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Great story! Interesting past you developed for Sansa and I am enjoying how long it is taking her to get through to the Hound/Sandor. Looking forward to more.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »