Reviews for Chuck vs The Radio
Awesome45 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great song choices, I wish you included "Kettering" by the The Antlers (the song that plays when Chuck shots Shaw), "Holiday" by Vampire Weekend and "Backwards Walk" by Frightened Rabbit though.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A really nice post finale story. I'm not as optimistic about their future though. There was unfortunately very little indication of Sarah being attracted to Chuck at any point in the last two episodes. Quite the opposite I think, other than the kiss at the end. Truly heartbreaking for everyone to have their happy ending except the hero who has already suffered through so much.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It a great ending to the tvshow and I love the songs in the chapter to.
And the storytelling who's amezing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really nice. Sweet. Hopeful.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wonderfully written here, buddy. Really loved this one. Sorry about being belated on my review, though. About to check out that 'shameless plug' of yours now!
Aiden chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very nice. Any hardcore fan of Chuck & Sarah and ther music history would have had a kick out of this. It's like a little ode to their soundtrack through Sarah's subconscious reaction to the songs. Thanks for that. :)
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well, that was more than the show gave us so thanks for that.
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
A great story... worked well... thanks!
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very true. Sometimes a good song is all you need. Great work, and I'm looking forward to reading your collaboration with Doc.
esardi chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Thanks for the story Nick, you do not know how happy I am that you are writing on this site again.

Looking forward to your next story with Doc, I am sure it will be great. Thanks for sharing.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Excellent story as always, and a good use of the music. I had no idea what the songs were, except the last one, so thanks for the foot note. I think I've got you followed and favorited already but I'll click those buttons again just to make sure.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
mxpw was like, "So there's a new ne71 fic in the section" and I swear my entire life did a Wachowski moment where time slowed down to crazy levels and I ran in slow motion through the kernels of popcorn I'd just tossed in the air in my utter shock and happiness, jumped and slid across a counter, stumbled a little, righted myself, turned a corner-and promptly tripped on laundry I forgot to put away. So, while I iced my knee, I read this marvelous new story, and dude, it's totally worth the surgery I possibly face in my future. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD.

That said, I like this story a lot. I don't normally like finale fics, but this one was understated and fun and really summed things up really well. Very clever to tie in all of the songs and Sarah's reaction to them ("A Comet Appears" is hands down my favorite song used on Chuck that's not by Cake). Very tongue-in-cheek and yet still touching, which is the ne71 hallmark of greatness.

How completely and totally fitting that Shaw doesn't merit his own song, by the way. And holy crap am I excited about Lockdown. This is like X-mas come early, but without Santa trying to kill everyone.
Afficted chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hey, good to see you back! I rarely read Chuck (or, well, any fanfic for that matter) anymore, but for you, I'll make an exception!
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You made me cry, and believe me, that's a good thing. Really nice story here. It's good to see you're still writing fan fiction and I'm looking forward to read that new story of yours. Thanks for sharing.