Reviews for Thus, Ancient Hearts Alike
trystrike chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I can relate to the poor aerodactyl. Difference being I would knock her out THEN fly away. Also I would kick that Charizard' ass
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
... Great story.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
awesome start! i don't think i've ever seen a romance fic starring Aerodactyls!

i love the first two paragrapghs- they really sucked me into the story:Everyone is born into this world with a purpose, the purpose of some being more clear than others. I was born as one of six eggs; five of which hatched to be me and my brothers and sister. The last child was never born. He or she had died before birth. That happened to many baby Aerodactyls back then, as their reproduction system was often a bit skittish.

I was the third awakened; the third of my siblings to break free of my egg. I remember my mother, a vicious-looking but kind Aerodactyl as she nuzzled us in our nest. Silently, without tears, she delicately picked up the unhatched egg with our dead sibling inside it, and flew off with it. She came back a minute or so later, to take care of us. Us hatchlings were, at the time, very small and demanding. Aerodactyls were more intelligent than you think; we still are, or at least the ones around today. Our mother named us. My youngest sibling and only sister was Edhia. My older brothers were Kalsah and Riotaye. My younger brother was Tylreao. And I? I was Lasrea. Goddess of the wind, beauty of the clouds. My mom gave me that name specifically, for when I was born, she said I was born of a different color; I was somewhat bluer than my siblings, and my eyes were a pure cerulean blue. My wings had whitish parts near the wingtips and claws.
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
Male Aerodactyl female Skarmory Pain in the groin/possible castration.
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Huh? That was rather silly.
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Kill, kill, kill!
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
This story reminds me of My story about my resurrected Aerodactyl, cool! Although mine has it become a Shadow Pokemon. :D
WyldClaw chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
I really liked the ending. it showed that every thing worked out. Was the Charmander Charizard's son?

It was a wonderful, wonderful story. you have an amazing talent for writing.
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Aw! Lasrea is now Drissor's mate and Riotaye and Sterala are expecting chicks which mean his sister is going to be an aunt
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Oh my goodness!
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
What? Charizard planned that whole thing with his sister so that he could get Lasrea for himself
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Wow! Will Lasrea get revenge for her family death?

i wonder what her destiny will be
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
WHEW! I thought that Lasrea, Drissor, Reinam Charizard and Riotaye were gonna be goners!

That's nice that Officer Jenny has let them live as exiles instead of capturing them.

is in love with Drissor! Lasrea is in love with Drissor!
wincesting chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
That was like THE best story I have ever read! It's just one of those stories that'll make you feel all fuzzy inside. I'm so emotional... If there was a top five story setting guess what would be number 1. I LOVE this story!