Reviews for Perfection Clashed
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Update soon please, great story.
ImSeriousBro chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Awesome story! Really cute!3
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
charliesdarKangel chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
So glad there's open arms from Punk's side:] sweetness there. I have no idea what his parents' real names are, I don't think it's out there. Looking forward to the next update :D
EvePunk chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Awesome and cute chapter. Update soon! ;)
charliesdarKangel chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
'"As soon as I'm out of this hospital I'm going to kick his ass!" Eve exclaimed instantly'-You go girl! :D Love this story. Woah, I wasn't expecting her to be pregnant! I'm glad Punk supports her and can't wait to see what happens when they meet eachother's families.
evepunk1111 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH..so sweet...more update please...thanks...;)
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Love it update soon
OMG Eve is pregnant I do hope it is a boy a little punk would be so cute. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet eachothers families.
XxHoundsOfJusticexX chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
AMAZING !
evepunk1111 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
love this stories,,update soon okayy,,:)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Awesome story can't wait to see what happens next
charliesdarKangel chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Ugh! I can not stand Laurinatis! That just...sucks, that Miz captured the title, but I have no doubt Punk'll get it back. And the Eve/Punk scenes...always love those 3 Good chapter...I'm looking forward to how this ravels in the end :)
charliesdarKangel chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter! I can't believe we're at the ninth chapter already! What Beth did to Eve pissed me off too! Nooo! And Punk telling off Laurinaitis was awesome and I'm looking forward to the next updates-Hope Eve gets well, and Punk takes action-Aww yeah! Update soon!
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Love it update soon
OMG I can't believe Beth went as far to brake Eve's arm. I hope CM Punk and the other wrestlers do what ever they can to get Johnny fired.
charliesdarKangel chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Darn it Miz! Worried for Punk and scared for Eve-Lady Beth means business-And I'm surprised Natalya warned her, but it doesn't hurt that Eve could grab some driving motivation from it-Looking forward to that-And Big Johnny-well, :p to you, pal :) For ideas, you should find a forum that offers challenges or there's this forum (WWE Spot) that just now offers help for writer's block-For a few months I've been caught in this dreadful routine where I come up with an idea, am almost finished typing it up and then realize it's really stupid lol-I am caught in that routine now, but I don't know, you'll think of something! Update soon! :)