Reviews for Naruto: Anbu Black Ops Redux
urRIGisRED chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Wow, I really loved this story! I didn't read it the first time you wrote it; or I think I tried to but stopped for some reason.. Anyway, while it was different from the Naruto story I'm used to, you were still able to make this whole thing feel canon by the way you portrayed the characters. Everyone was spot on, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing or cringing to the things happening in the story. I loved how you portrayed Naruto's 'split personality' problem, and how they each just kept switching out into different situations with Sakura. I think it was how you put in good bits of comic relief that really made this story shine for me.

Tatsumaki really reminded me of Sai; was that how you got some of the inspiration for his character or did it just happen? I also really liked how Tendril turned out after he put himself in Naruto. He was ballsy! Same with Jubei, who was just a bit more charming than Naruto was.

I wish there was an epilogue! I'm probably going to have to read this all over again!
The Hardcore Otaku chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Increadible. A true work of art. When I first started reading I was hooked. The creative flow just never seemed to stop. A read that I can't put into words. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
That was a fucking incredible story. Ending felt a little rushed but your story is currently my fifth favorite naruto fan fic out of the 50 ive read. Good job man.-Hapoochapoocheenas.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
ugh that sword belongs to naruto if you said it was a namikaze ugh as a pineapple haired nin would say this is troublesome
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Just finished reading the whole story. It's awesome, I really like your plot. Never expected the mind split but the way you build it up and end it was pretty clever. I really enjoy it.

Thx:)
Deadman19 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
It was an awesome story and a great ending. Very well done.
kidloco chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
amazing ending but i need read it again becuase im soo lost somehow XD

but love it

will be sequel?

good fanfic
AllForHighspeed0516 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I realy did enjoy this story im a little confused on the Tendril stuff, wasnt he a demon? and still in his head as an entirely different entity, and not part of Naruto?

but would reconmend this story to read and i hope you would write more NaruSaku stories.
snoopy.0 chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Just read your story and can't wait to read more
Deadman19 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter man keep it up!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Epic:)...Can't wait for the mega battle to come!
kidloco chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I really get lost but i need read the chapter again to udenrtand hat i missed(completerly not like the original lol but i lov it)

but i love it and tht part of they molecular are toguether and shit,. i love it

man what a great art i reading
Shawn2012 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
I love the rewrite another chapter soon please?
Orexisgrimm chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Andddddd...that's it? sorry...it's really good, I want more, that's a very good sign, I have to say I never actually read the original so this is quite nice, I almost want to look just to see whats coming, but at the same time I don't deal well with poor grammar (even though my own isn't great) I also don't like things that, as you mentioned, are written in present tense. That shit drives me up a wall, so I guess that pushes me to the point...I can't wait for a continuation. the next updated revision whatever you want to call it.
Minato 0077 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012