Reviews for One Hundred and Eight Wishes
orangebiscotti chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
A very sweet little piece. It's nice seeing a different side to Troy, especially one that's more humanizing. Lazlo's little cameo at the end was a great touch to wrap everything up.
Milkandchocolate chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wow nicely done. Flare is really cute I imagine. If I remembered correctly pirates attack the ship of King Lino while the Queen use his rune of punishment. not Kooluk.
Over all I am happy to read this.
MagicMissile chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Incredible story. Man, that makes me see Troy in a new way. The story was really cute and all. I like how you write it's very entertaining!
Yami no Majou077 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is more like a short story than a fiction. It's touching,really. I love it. Good job again. See you again on your next story.
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was very cute and sweet. It made me cry.
angelic.crystal chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
'How could a tiny little bottle, that only made of fragile glass didn't break in the ocean? And how come an 18 year old Troy have had become this so called important figure?'

OH, just shut up! this story is good!:)

"Little Flare, we're going to meet again in a different place.. In the battlefield..."

A boy then finally reunited with his family, little Flare got his little bro back, and *their* last pinky promise didn't break either. :p
Yup. The 108 stars had already granted their wishes.

One Hundred and Eight Wishes: Nice work!