Reviews for 22 Scenes of Swan Queen
this is so damn awesome
SQvortex chapter 1 . 1/18
Nice
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I come back to this every now and then and it’s still awesome :)
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Shit man, you gotta continue. What happens?:o
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GillyRoc chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
This is lovely, I hope you someday decide to continue it!
jay357 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
This story is so wonderful.

But I see you haven't updated in a long time. Is is abandoned?
Korderoo chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I hope that you will continue with this series - it is really well written and fun. I love how true to the characters it is and the idea of the Swan Queen missing moments. I have been reading a lot of your work and am so impressed, can't wait to read more!
LM Quin chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
PLEASE! do update this, im loving it so far 333
countwes chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Gah. Swan Queen is going to be the death of me. I loved all of these chapters! Great job :) can't wait to see what's next!
highheelsandchocolate chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
I absolutely love this story and you are writing it brilliantly. It's angry, sexy, fluffy, funny, sad, poignant... and I just can't get enough.

Also, MAJOR props for keeping it in the canon of the show. I can't wait to read more! :)
Ava1980 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Loved it!
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Pity. I loved that charcoal silk shirt.
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Yeah, the "Hollywood Apple" is definitely a Red Delicious, and the kind Regina grows/favors; a bland, mealy eating apple . The Honeycrisp, however, is a joy to eat (and bake with), being sweet and crisp. It is the superior apple between the two, but not the shocking ruby red of the on-screen, Hollywood Red Delicious.

You'd think the writers would have caught this horrible apple faux pas (because every apple eater, foodie and apple farmer did).

And Emma DEFINITELY has it goin' on with those stretch jeans she rocks ;3 If only we got to see Regina in jeans... Oh, Dat Azz! ;3
GothicPheonix chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I really love this so far, how you make it very canon. It's hard to do, but you make it look amazingly done :)