Reviews for Taking Care of Callen
knirbenrots chapter 38 . 10/8
He's as stubborn as ever indeed, and I think he'll not go for the short walks indeed. Love this chapter too!
Vadercat chapter 38 . 10/6
Maybe they need to clue the therapist in on Callen,'s mental attitude, might facilitate his recovery easier.
trscrny chapter 38 . 10/6
I like the way you are writing G's therapist. He seems attuned to G's moods and talks directly to him not around him. Glad to see G getting back to his "tough, stubborn, marathon mentality"! Very well done, as usual. Thank you for another interesting chapter. Hope G gets to play a part in Zamora's take-down. But, if that's not your plan, that's ok. I'm sure I'll love whatever you give us. Please complete the story and don't leave us hanging, okay? I've run into so many good Callen stories that just stopped unfinished that I'm a bit paranoid! Thanks for sharing!
Loads of Randomness chapter 38 . 10/6
Brilliant chapter, good to see some sort of improvement in him! Also really enjoyed more interaction with Kensi and Deeks
french fan
I love the way you describe Hetty with the spoon and Kensy and Deeks at the rescue
Loved this chapter so much. Poor Callen is realy trying. Luckily he has a lot of champions for his cause!
Thanks for writing and posting more chapters. I'm enjoying all the hurt/comfort for Callen!
ssl71 chapter 38 . 10/5
Good chapter. I laughed out loud at the visual of the blob of oatmeal! Glad to see Callen is using his stubbornness to get better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Really enjoying this, well written and thought out story
knirbenrots chapter 37 . 9/28
Love how you did manage to get in the banter next to the irritation Sam obviously feels, like he knows Callen is suffering from it just as well.
Glad you found some time to write and came up with this chapter!
trscrny chapter 37 . 9/21
Loved this chapter. I like how Sam is taking care of him, even resorting to tough love when called for. That nurse was wonderful. Callen sure responded to that story, for sure. You continue to treat us with great characterizations and wonderful dialogue. Thank you for sharing. As always, looking forward to the next chapter!
Vadercat chapter 37 . 9/21
Poor Callen, I bet he feels the end is never in sight. Wait till he finds out everyone fibbed about how long he's going to be out!
ssl71 chapter 37 . 9/21
The visual of Sam climbing into bed with Callen, along with Hetty carrying the tote, made me laugh! Kensi is a better option for that and I’m sure Deeks won’t mind, considering Callen’s condition.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Loads of Randomness chapter 37 . 9/21
Hahaha brilliant tough I was looking forward to him taking apart some small appliances
Rosemoor chapter 37 . 9/21
Thanks for the update. Things are looking better.