Reviews for Taking Care of Callen
Sniper chapter 59 . 10/25/2021
Armer er bei Sam?Mir ist leider zuviel Deeks in der Geschichte.
Pam11 chapter 59 . 10/15/2021
Thank you so much for another chapter. Really looking forward to reading more about how Callen continues to recover. Is it me or do I have a feeling his head injury may take a little longer maybe several more chapters lol.
Vadercat60 chapter 59 . 9/27/2021
Poor Callen, all his control stripped, I wouldn't be happy either, even if it was friends trying to help out. If he was asking. it would be different. is Hetty going to trust him to take the Florzine after he get discharged? Is he going home to his home or hers?
Rosemoor chapter 59 . 9/26/2021
Finally Callen gets to go home. Is he going to Sam's since I don't think he can be home by himself yet.
Thanks for the update.
Richtsje chapter 59 . 9/26/2021
Wow... If only they'd find something else instead of that Florozin and he'd feel better!
Very glad to find this new chapter, Mary!
trscrny chapter 59 . 9/25/2021
Talk about good timing! I was rereading this story so far a couple of days ago and, lo and behold, a new chapter in my email today! I don't see how the hospital plans on discharging him when he is still so weak and confused! Probably insurance raising its ugly head, eh? You are so good at painting a picture with your words! I could see all the characters throughout, even the nurse making the basket! Loving this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hope you and your loved ones are all staying safe!
Teresa
Guest chapter 59 . 9/25/2021
Always wonderful to see another chapter of your wonderful story, especially since their appears to be a Callen h/c fanfiction drought. Thanks so much and please continue adding chapters.
ancilla89 chapter 59 . 9/24/2021
Well, that was adorable! I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter and Callen to finally be home!
CallenFan chapter 58 . 9/7/2021
Wo bleiben Hetty und Schwester Anna?Mir ist zuviel Deeks in der Geschichte.
Pam11 chapter 58 . 9/7/2021
I really hope you decide to finish this story. I have read this story several times and just want to see Callen better back with the team.
trscrny chapter 58 . 8/14/2021
Another good chapter. Am a bit surprised they are releasing him though. Loved his "prediction" that one day Kensi and Deeks would marry! LOL! Even incapacitated he doesn't miss too much! Thanks for the new chapter. hope all is well with you.
Teresa
knirbenrots chapter 58 . 8/14/2021
It's good he'll be relwased, though it bothers me that he's still droopy... and where is he going to stay?
And the fact you have him predict a marriage between Deeks and Kensi is fab :-)

Glad you updated this chapter so soon after the previous thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
I always love the conversation between callen and talks just in their cute and lovely
JeaneneP chapter 58 . 8/12/2021
Loved the ending of this chapter! I really hope things can go a little easier for Callen soon. Can’t wait for the next chapter! Thanks very much!
Guest chapter 58 . 8/12/2021
Thanks for another great chapter. Callen may be a little out of it, but he recognizes where Kensi and Deeks relationship is headed. Looking forward to the next chapter as always. I love hurt/ill Callen fanfiction. Would you entertain a future plot where the Thorazine that was causing Callen to feel cold results in his having a high fever soon after he's discharged and he has to be re-admitted to the hospital again. Feverish Callen would have many opportunities for comfort from his team, especially Hetty. I just don't want your story to end. Thanks for the entertainment.