Reviews for Chains
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 40 . 3/1
omg i loved it so much
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 5 . 2/28
you have become my favorite fanfiction author
socmanco chapter 40 . 2/25
Very emotional ending. Loved it!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 40 . 2/1
I really loved this story. It was an interesting twist that made me want to keep reading. Amazing job.

Keep up the good work :)
Poke Pox chapter 40 . 11/1/2016
This was a wonderful story. Beautifully written and the visuals you gave were wonderful. You are talemted in your writing providing twists i didnt see coming. I enjoyed it much i couldnt stop reading. Please continue your wonderful tallent.
BloodyME chapter 40 . 10/11/2016
Maigod... this is a very beautiful chapter. I love the feeling of completeness and bittersweet ending that I would not want it any other way. Hopefully you will continue to write amazing stories of Shikatema in the future. Thanks for this wonderful story and ending:)
jmclamucha chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
it was sad and beautiful at the same time. a bittersweet love
karma3985 chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
OMG I loved this story, hope for next Shikatema fic made by you
D chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
omg i definetly love this fanfic of urs 3
thank u for your lovely story ! i really enjoyed it!o
DX
Tha chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
I loved the end. It was a beautiful story! I hope you continue writting the others.
karma3985 chapter 39 . 10/3/2016
I love your stories even more when they are about Shikatema hope this final and another fic about them
Tha chapter 38 . 9/30/2016
Please continue the story!
Tha chapter 38 . 9/22/2016
Please continue the story!
Tieres chapter 37 . 8/19/2016
Thank you for the new chapter you made my dayI like that the stiry is becoming a multi-generation story new loves and all. I 'm curious about what Temari is planning to do for Sarada and what Sasuke's destiny will be. I liked this chapter some well needed intimacy for ShikaTema. YAY!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/17/2016
Thank you for this beautiful chapter. Really really like it. Those two finally together plus lemons :) you made my day