Reviews for Chains
Jacky D Blade chapter 12 . 5/19
I really like your story but I think the time flies too fast.
Please update soon!
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 1 . 3/9
Great first chapter, I can't wait too see where you take this _
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Ooh what else?
1 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
they talked way too much during the lemon. other than that, good chapter
sylversmith chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! I was very excited to receive the update for a new chapter, and while it's short, it still helped pique my interest!

The lemon was okay, but as the details themselves aren't all that significant to the plotline, I didn't feel like I needed or really wanted a particularly detailed lemon scene (since anything more would just break up the continuity).

I was a little confused with the information on Neji and Tenten, and I hope that we learn more about them moving forward (as well as information on Kiba).

I am a little nervous about the budding relationship between Shikamaru and Temari (especially when coupled with the first chapter and the role of Kaori versus Kurara). Call me a romantic, but I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they get out of everything together and alive!

Thank you again for the wonderful update.
jayjoan chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
the paragraphs are way smaller and easier to read actually! c: just skip lines inbetween dialogue too. the last scene was really sweet and i look forward to them getting to know each other in coming chapters
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Interesting, please write more!
jayjoan chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
man this is cool and all but i really recommend breaking up your paragraphs because although your spelling/grammar/punctuation is correct, the ways it's formatted now with large, long paragraphs is unattractive.
jayjoan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm curious about Temari's personality in this kind of universe as well as how Shikamaru will come into play. Love the first scene btw :) good to hear the next chapter will be out soon.
bellatoz.guardian chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good start, I really have the urge to punch something at the King's order to preserve that concubine's body...hell, Karura has suffered much already...

Maybe you could explain a bit about the World standing, about what Suna and Konoha fighting for? or even what Suna and Konoha are...since the scene changed abruptly from Karura's death, the Princess's thought of her father, brother and the kingdom, and to Konoha's Invasion...just a suggestion though..

at laaaast, update please!
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Interesting start, I have to admit that i haven't really read a whole lot of stories that are mainly ShikaTema so this is a new idea to me. But it looks really good so far! Keep going!
Ayamichan34 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this seems to be an intresting story. I hope you continue it!