Reviews for Fallen: Istalri and Nuaen
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Very well done! I'm excited to read the sequel now. See, I liked it. A lot, actually. The plot ran smoothly even though it didn't go according to plan. Characterization was done well. Writing was excellent.
I've grown to love Veyna in the last four hours I spent on this story. It was well worth it even though I've lost quite a bit of sleep. Hopefully Kyra will also grow on me. I loved both dragons an how their personalities were each very different. You provided detail enough where you have set the structure of the world, yet the readers are able to use their own imaginations.
This was a beautiful piece. Not a very deep one, but intriguing, emotional, and somewhat lighthearted. It was a good read.
Thank you for this story. I look forward to reading the sequel.

With love and huggles,
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Is that it? The end? Well, it was good. I just don't understand why other dragons didn't attack Shuke.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Ah, intense. Wait, so did Staria and Veyna go with Eragon and someone else? And where did all the traitor riders go?
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Wow. Kyra to the rescue! Still don't trust her, of course, but happy nonetheless. Things make sense except how Rasib knows the name. How could he? And what is that bubble of energy?!
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Ah. Another cliffie. I suppose an intense battle will come up and happen. But who is leading this?! Can't be the Ra'zac, right? Magicians? How did all those riders know everything? Ack. So confused.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Yay! Faein is back! And the plot begins to accelerate. Have I mentioned that your cliffhangers are really good? So happy it's completed so that I don't have to wait for a new chapter.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Aw, you don't show their first meeting? So sad. So who could be the new enemy? All the riders have the appearance of good unless it's a secret organization. Oh, and thanks for scaring me with the report from Arya.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Whaaat...if only Glaedr said more. Still hoping that Kyra will come back on the good side.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
So short! So I'm wondering if Nuaen even fully understands what has happened, the bond that has been broken. Can't believe something like that could happen.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Hah! I was right... I think. Soetri use Kyra. Hope Nuaen can be brought back, although I'm not sure I trust Kyra at all. Mislead, yes, but it was coming.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! Thank goodness I don't have to wait for the next chapter.
I bet Kyra and whatever his name planned it. Perhaps whatever his name is manipulated Kyra to harm Nuaen?
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Was it intentional to repeat part of the vow thingy about the protection part? I can't believe that Veyna will become a full-fledged Rider in three months when it took Staria so long.
Half of me wants to say that Soetri just has something against Staria, but the other half of me claims he knows something about the pebble incident.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
The end of part one... I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for more characters to be introduced.
So does it mean that Kyra won't spend any more time with Veyna now?
How much older is Staria than Veyna?
And is "arcked" even a word?
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Oh. My. Oh. My. I'm so scared for Istalri now. Was the attacker aiming specifically for Istalri, or was the person just trying to kill any dragon? Confused, now, but hooked.
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Huh. Interesting rules about the roommate thingy. I'm excited to see them meet new "people" and experience things. I'm curious as to why you picked Mort as the dragon's name. Was it made up or did you mean it to mean death in other languages?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »