Reviews for Setting the score
X-elemental chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"While the Ghosts are making their way to Rabona, an epic war is raging within Priscilla's prison. Can Clare finally defeat her mortal enemy? Warning : OOC"

THUMB WAR!

'Priscilla : 999 - Others : 0'

Priscilla...makes sense XD
howlingember chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god! I Loved this! Absolutely amazing how you can change such a gloomy manga into something that can be so damn funny! Seriously, you're amazing. One question, however, why was Ophelia there?
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
In the grim darkness of 6 demented souls.. there is games.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well, what can I say, whit Claymores crotches being sewed up most of lemons become a bit comic for the future, no? Expecting a lot of jokes about anal sex only from you thou, ore ones about Raki insisting to improve the stichwork in the lover area for reasons uncomprehensible to Clare.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yeah... I always thought Claymore's stigma was more like a... Stigma! Not an open wound with stitches from Frankenstein's own lab, which makes me wonder why it does not bleed or make Claymores reek of blood.

On an unrelated note it also explained how Ophelia draw blood from Clare in their first encounter with her fingers alone and without any blood-spot appearing on Clare's white uniform.
TheSilentChloey chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
rofl! I am in stiches! Glad to see this one!
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
TOO SHORT!
E chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
its kinda funny u might want 2 continue the story
ProdigyKlone chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Mate you write some of the best claymore sorts and storys keep at it !
kstefan88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
They were playing Battleships... I honestly didn't see that coming, and it really got me. Fine stuff here, fine stuff :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Solid work as usual.
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very funny turnaround with the expectation meeting reality there. Got a good laugh out of it. Almost thought there'd be a catfight going on when Raki started talking to Clare. Until next time.