Reviews for In the Spirit of love
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awe. The Gay Ghost Whisperer. Thanks for sharing.
twistedsteele chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I was uhming and ahing a lot about reading this story. I wasn't quite in the mood for angst which, if I'm being honest, is what I was expecting. Eventually - 7days later - I decided to give it a read. Can I just say... Almost-missed opportunity? This was brilliant. Emotional, too but good emotional, not depressed and angry. I would really love to see the journey these two take until they get married, and even beyond that. Will you continue?
mommatri chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Such a beautiful story. I cried and laughed. It would be great to continue. Please do. You are truely talented. Thanks so much for sharing.
Nancy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love it! I really want to know what is going to happen! Hope u will writ more!
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I am over here in full tears reading this. I would def read if u continue. I know it was a o/s contest so you couldn't stretch it out too much but it would have been awesome to know how jasper found Edward, how Em felt about what he heard. Rosalie obviously believed it but why? But you did a spectacular job and I am def putting it on alert in hopes you continue!
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
really nice story, i would read if you continued it.
maryhell chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
OMG I needed a sh**t load of tissues for this - I'm a wreck, but it was a beautiful story.
Vampirelovetoo chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE! Love it
luvinlapush chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
LOVED IT I CREID SO HARD!THANK YOU for sharing
LittleDeLuca chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I definitely want to see where you could take this, please continue!
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Sad but beautiful story, loved it. I wouldn't mind reading a bit more on their journey to their marriage.
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I would LOVE for you to continue this! It would be nice to see what their lives are like with Edward and the ghosts.
freefall6 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great idea for a story - sad, but a HEA. Hope you continue!
BloodTearsAndGold chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It's a great story and I will gladly read the continuation if you decide to write it.
Thank you for this wonderfull story!
sibaruneko chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i would be interested in more!