Reviews for Move Along Into the Twilight
JamieLov3 chapter 19 . 4/7
Oops! Sorry that last one was me haha I've been commenting from my phone and it signs me out every time :3
I am very much looking forward to her confrontation with Antoni and I'm so glad she and Haku have officially found each other again .
SAK00notloggedin chapter 19 . 4/7
Nice chapter! It was short, but nice. Good luck with all of your stories! (Yes, it's me SAK00, I'm just not logged in at the moment.) :)
NarutoSwag99 chapter 19 . 4/6
ER mi glerb I just wouldn't call Haku anything if I couldn't him Haku 24/7 if I were chihiro! Cant waaaaiiiit for school to start!
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 19 . 4/6
Great chapter
dragonfly1339 chapter 18 . 4/6
Wow, I just found this story and it is awesome! I love your characters or rather your portrayal of them (:.
Until next time.
fandomnerd12 chapter 18 . 4/4
Crying. I can't. Feeeels. GDI. IT'S HAKU. SHE KNOWS. SHE KNOWS. SHE KNOOOOWS. Such a good chapter despite the quantity, but I believe in quality over quantity. Amazing, and fantabulous as usual. Always happy to see you update during the rare times I check during the school year. Hope you get out of your writer's block and get some inspiration! (:
Rose.A.Harvey chapter 1 . 4/2
Kawa is river in Japanese. Kawa-sensei is Kohaku. :)
Jamielov3 chapter 18 . 4/1
OHMYGODDDDDDDD I LOVE IT XD I'm so giddy right now also I read and loved your yuyuhakasho fan fic and I'm half way through the Harry potter one. You are such a fabulous writer I'm sure I'll never be let down by you! Keep up the fantastic work I can't wait to read more! I hope everything is going well with you! I swear I literally hang by a thread waiting for all your updates now! Also sorry this is so wordy I'm actually typing on my phone with one hand lol
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 18 . 4/1
I'm sure you can.
Guuuh feels! :3
SAK00 chapter 18 . 4/1
Well, no, it was bearable I guess XD
Nice chapter! Short, but sweet. I wonder how things will progress henceforth as a few ... things and identities are "officially known", so to speak. Good luck!
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 18 . 3/31
Omg he kiss her. Finally Haku kiss her. Yay
Kawaiilila chapter 17 . 3/3
Your story's so interesting and well-written! I'm absolutely LOVING THE PLOT! Please keep updating
Hakusback chapter 17 . 3/2
I love it. I'm in love. It's incredible! Really bravooooo :) this chapter is awesome, i don't even know what to say like a bit short but still amazing i love your writing and the characters are all perfect. keep going that way it's definitely the best fanfiction i've seen in months ! The chihiro and haku moments make my hearts beat so fast i'm like "what is going to happen omg omg omg". No lie you are awesome.

That was a long feedback and i was just repeating myself ahahah.
Keep doing what you do because its amazing and thank you for this beautiful chapter !
Have a good day
JamieLov3 chapter 17 . 2/23
Oh my god YES it brought me to tears from the very first moment in Spirited Away when Chihiro met Haku I KNEW they were meant to be together, the rest of the story just solidified it, so even if it is a story with someone else's vision besides Miyazakiya's (SP?) it always gets me worked up. I am such a fan girl seriously. If you could ask my boyfriend he would be laughing as he told you about how I was dancing around and singing while I cried XD I was that excited and happy XD That is so bad haha!
I love your story more than any other Spirited Away Fan Fic I have ever read and I've read a few!