Reviews for Move Along Into the Twilight
dv36muskan chapter 18 . 9/16
My heart melted by the end of this chapter- Haku!
Amidstsnow chapter 20 . 6/19
Such an original story and mysterious Kohaku is cool. Look forward to the next chapter. Keep on writing!
Bloody chicks chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
A heartwarming soup of nonsense stuffed with a lot of useless non-Canon characters. If you want to invent OCs why not be creative enough to invent a whole Story of your own.
LadyEllesmere chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
Ewww cai and antoni need to leave her alone. Evil butts trying to mess with her and haku. Nope
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
C-Can... You... PLEASE UPDATE? THIS IS SO GOOD AND I'M ABSOLUTELY DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! (*д)(*д)(*д)
Winter.Soul.95 chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
I love this story please update!
Acornn chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Yes, you have updated! I love this story! Can't wait till you update!
theonlyreason chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
although this is cute the last part kinda broke my heart a bit /3
theonlyreason chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
OMG THIS IS SO AHHHH I DONT EVEN KNOW
theonlyreason chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
oh! so Haku is 12 years old and Chihiro was 10 when spirited away took place :O
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Spirited Away has always been one of my most favorite Miyazaki movies 3 I've been in a trance since I started reading this story! I couldn't put it down and just kept clicking next chapter lol I'm sad that I caught up lol I wanna read more! I love the way that you have written thia. You've kept Chihiro and Haku pretty much the same attitude wise with the expansion of them being older. I severely can't wait for the next chapter! I gotta know what happens next and what becomes of how she deals with Antoni. Hope you can update soon!
SAK00 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Nice! :)
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Welcome back!
Oh boy, another Cai. That'll be great.
Keep writing and God bless,
Shippings
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Love it
JamieLov3 chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
My fiancée and I recently started watching Supernatural too it's soooo good! And I'm glad Hiro has another friend now!