Reviews for Move Along Into the Twilight
dv36muskan chapter 20 . 9/22/2017
Wow, your story is just brilliant. The plot, the twists-and-turns, and Mamoru-san (*winks*) and Hiro (their friendship and now blooming love) is lovely to read. Though, I do believe that something bigger is at play here- Why Mamoru can't reveal his identity just yet. Who Antoni is working for and why he stole her hair-tie.

I felt really bad for Chihiro being pressured into being with Cai by her mother. He really was a cad. I'm only glad she had her father and Mamoru by her side to help her out. It also brought forth a contrast between how different the personalities of the two males are, and how much of a gentleman Mamoru-san really is.
Do I need to emphasise on how heart-wrenchingly adorable the scene is where Mamoru shows Hiro his portrait of her, telling her it is the way he sees her? And, when Chihiro remembers him to be Haku and they share a sweet locking of lips? *swoons and feels warm and fuzzy all over*

For the last chapter you posted- Awe, Hiro is jealous! Now that's just sweet. I can imagine the conversations that would happen between the two to be full of teasing and laughter! Though, I really hope Antoni would just hit the road and leave Chihiro alone.

Agh, this was so intriguing and beautiful that it's unbearable to be in the dark about what's to happen next. I beg of you to return to this beautiful piece of work soon and finish it! An amazing read :D
dv36muskan chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
My heart melted by the end of this chapter- Haku!
WhereDreamsComeTrueAndAllIsFun chapter 20 . 6/19/2017
Such an original story and mysterious Kohaku is cool. Look forward to the next chapter. Keep on writing!
Bloody chicks chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
A heartwarming soup of nonsense stuffed with a lot of useless non-Canon characters. If you want to invent OCs why not be creative enough to invent a whole Story of your own.
LadyEllesmere chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
Ewww cai and antoni need to leave her alone. Evil butts trying to mess with her and haku. Nope
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
Winter.Soul.95 chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
I love this story please update!
Acornn chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Yes, you have updated! I love this story! Can't wait till you update!
theonlyreason chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
although this is cute the last part kinda broke my heart a bit /3
theonlyreason chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
theonlyreason chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
oh! so Haku is 12 years old and Chihiro was 10 when spirited away took place :O
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Spirited Away has always been one of my most favorite Miyazaki movies 3 I've been in a trance since I started reading this story! I couldn't put it down and just kept clicking next chapter lol I'm sad that I caught up lol I wanna read more! I love the way that you have written thia. You've kept Chihiro and Haku pretty much the same attitude wise with the expansion of them being older. I severely can't wait for the next chapter! I gotta know what happens next and what becomes of how she deals with Antoni. Hope you can update soon!
SAK00 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Nice! :)
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Welcome back!
Oh boy, another Cai. That'll be great.
Keep writing and God bless,