Reviews for Moon Cakes
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 1 . 7/26
The ending was strangely enough adorable
Azu26 chapter 1 . 7/24
Black Butler is kinda like my all time favorite so I found it difficult to pair up the characters. Especially, the CielxSebastian which i blindly opposed. I saw this fanfic and decided to read to see if I really didn't like that combo but it amazed me. You have turned my opinion!
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Lol ciel you never cease to amaze me
beepbeeptoottoot chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I loved it, as usual! It is not crap. I love the plot.
Mepphy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
YOU ARE FUCKING PERFECT. YOUR WRITING IS FANTABULOUS AND YOU ARE JUST LIKE 100% NEW JESUS. PRAISE KISSMEDEADLYT-T
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Droooooooooooooolllll! That was smashing and amazing.
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
hehehe very good one shot lol _
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
*nosebleed* Kya I love it! Lol. Lau you little genius. You knew they wanted each other *wiggles eyebrows* Kya! And Finny and Bard too XD
CrimsonSnoRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved this story! I wouldn't mind more.
Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I fucking love that ending
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was cuuuuuuute 3
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Yay for a side dose of FinnyBard! XD very sexy, btw ;)
Avalon's Moon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was fantastically written! Especially the sex, which is where a lot of people's writing quality takes a nosedive. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I really liked the details about Sebastian slipping into his demon form a little bit because he's being affected by Ciel, it made it way more interesting than Sebastian being his normal, composed self. And I personally thought the ending was hilarious! A nice, funny note to end on.
Master-of-Masters chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I don't know what you are going on about, I really liked the way it went though I admit the ending could have been a bit better but I am not complaining and I really liked how you added some of Sebastian's thoughts in!
Keep up the good writing
Ja Ne
:D
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What do you mean the ending was bad?! This was AWESOME. I LOVE it. You're being paranoid and overly critical. This was fantastic, hon. :)