Reviews for Acquainted With The Night
Rina chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Una historia muy buena. Gracias
Kaiyanjump chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was delicious. Loved it.
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wow! That was really well written. The emotions you conveyed were really good! I really enjoyed reading this. I just wish Zoro had been able to finally kiss him. Geeze. haha anyway, great job! :)

-Yvonne
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
It's so beautiful, and real.

Really, really loved it, the interactions, the language, the everything. :) It's one of those stories that hurt, but like it's not meant to stay.
RoronoaZoroLUVSme chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
It was bittersweet but I really loved it )
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I FREAKING LOVED THIS!

Christ, first off. There's not NEARLY enough Mihawk/Zoro stories. I wish there was because they're a hot couple!

Secondly, I wish I could be Zoro so bad. XD Stories like this make me just fall so hard for Mihawk...

Uh... Thirdly, I love, love, love how you included Johnny and Yosaku in it as Zoro's previously lovers rather than one of the Straw Hat pirates. It makes more sense.

Anyway, great work. It's not every day I read a 10k word length story but this one was too good to pass up!
RedSnow4 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I really don't think I can begin to explain with words on how much I loved this story. This is one ill read over, and over again. The characters were exact. The writing so vivid. Mihawks love for zoro was clearly seen and Zoros too. Even though it was hard to admit. I loved this so much, its one of the best stories iv ever read. :)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
FAN!
TimeOwl chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*gross sobbing*
nina chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Never thought that hot sex and cold emotions could make such a great story :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
AMAZING! Best fan fic I've read! Mihawk is now my favorite One Piece character! You should make another one of like zoro coming back! Overall really good!
freakinscarykid chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You kinky girl.

It's great to see a story where these two switch, most times with slash fics written by women, it's always, 'the little guy wears the dress.' So I'm glad to read something that doesn't fall into that category, and you also kept them character. And Johnny's side story was pretty awesome as well, I like that there isn't a happy ending too, just made it seem like a real romance. Your writing is getting better. Nice job.
Shir0saki chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Well, I'll be honest. This is the best fanfiction on this couple that I read. And it is also the one that's going to stay longer in the head I think. I feel sad for Zoro , finally feeling he feels at the end of the story I feel it too. Anyway, you knew felt a lot of feelings in your story, you can be proud. I love it, and then the sex scenes are perfect. And the story is beautiful, even if it depressed me a little. I'm a fan! Damage that Mihawk did not give Zoro kiss, but hey, it can not be a happy ending all the time huh? In any case, good job once again :)
LeVide chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is one of the best Zoro/Mihawk stories I've ever read. There aren't that many fics with this pairing (gen or yaoi) and so few of them are good. But yours feels like a very plausible scenario, I can almost see the characters behaving in that exact way. *goes into the faves*
Wakahisa D. Manami chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh, God, this is such a beautiful story. Masterfully written, and absolutely heart-wrenching. I'm crying as I type this.