Reviews for The Frozen Sword
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us! It was just as fun to read it again as it was to read it while you were still writing it. I really like how you write the Saito/Chizuru pairing.
lizy2000 chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
Loved your story, now favourited!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
This was a great write.
Soul Empress chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Okay I admit that I didn't finish this chapter before I scrolled to the bottom and gagged. Maybe it is just my personal trait but I don't like it when there is lust and making love in it. I think personally that Chizuru was cool until she got a bit too selfish over her lover, I mean if I was Heisuke or Harada or Nagakura or Hijikata or Kondou or Okita, I would never be able to endure Chizuru's selfishness. I think I only enjoyed this story because of Saito and his obliviousness to things, but Chizuru...arghh, what is with her 'give my body to you Saito-san'?!

Sabrina chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
i love your books and this chapter was amazing!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
*bright red* uguu! I loved it...lucky chizuru. Lol you make Saito sound so cute with his shy stammer.
nanymilan chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
In true, I prefer the Okita/Chizuru and Hijikata/Chizuru fanfics, but now (thanks to you) I like the Saito/Chizuru too!
Thank you for writing it!

OniKuShita chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
So, I already reach the end of this adorable work of yours and cant say more than that this is one of my favorite Hakuouki fanfics on this site now(The best SaitouxChizuru!)
It was so dramatic and emotionall so that I read it in one piece from chapter 14 till the end and couldnt give a satisfactory feeback earlier (Im sorry...I had not enough time...)
These moments when Saitou-san blushed were sooo kawaii so I wanted to hug him so badly!
And when Saitou died I couldnt hold my tears back. It was so sad... I really thought that this was the end of this sweet couple, but then Saitou come back to life and I cant describe how grateful I was in this moment.
And now, the two of them are husband and wife with a coming child...
Im so happy about this kawaii ending and can only thank you for your great work! Hope Ill see more of your storys in the future on this side.
See ya!
OniKuShita chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Here I am again ;D
This special scene was so...I can not describe it but this was the third time in my short life that I ever blushed so extremly!
I do not wonder that Chizuru didnt want to stand up from Saitou-san *blush*
So, I am damn excited how he will react in the next chap *giggle*

PS: For your hard work by writing fanfic in English I can only admire you cause this is the best Hakuouki fanfic I ever read on this site!
OniKuShita chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
This was an amazing chap and I like this adult version of the Shinsengumi-
Boah I could kill this Suzuka bitch . *growl*
In the last part I felt so sorry for Chizuru and I deeply hoped that Saitou made something...eehh...different than that I used to read. But we already know how akward he act towards a woman so that it was predictable.
(Saitou-san, you have to learn how to act with women!)
OniKuShita chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Oh my goodness!
This chap was so adorable to read and I also know who this mysterious boy is-
You write very well and I can only admire how good your English is! (I have to say that English isnt my native language too ;D)
In the next time I try to read your fanfic to the end and also inform you about my own opinion.
Tennu chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
Thank you for your story, I loved it !
jschong93 chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
Wow, I really loved reading this story! This is the best SaitoxChizuru fanfic that I've read so far. :) I could really picture the scenes as I read through this. _
Tsubasagirl chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
This story is by far one of the best well written ones out there! Everything about this story, I love! From your writing style to the plot of the story! This will be definitely one of my favorite stories, which I will re-read over and over again. The story is beautiful and I can't wait to see more stories from you!