Reviews for If You Give a Hulk a Lab Assistant
Reyavie chapter 1 . 4/10
A very very very cute little story. I liked it a lot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
*grunts*

WRITE MORE.
Alexithymia's Muse chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Aw. Maybe it's just because I don't spend a whole lot of time in the Acengers archive, but I thought this was really sweet and I've never personally read a Bruce/Darcy fic before, but now I like it. It was really nice, it flowed well, and I wished there was more but at the same time I'm happy it's not a story. It was written just right for me, so thanks.

-Mel-
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ah, the Darcy love is strong with this one. I heartily approve.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I liked it
sabresedge chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I want so much more, MORE! I was sketching on this paring but i love how you did it. ... MORE!
Treeni chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
D'awww cute! I like it. Seriously I'm a huge tasertricks fan, but these two have caused me to have conflicting ships, it still comes in second place, but it's very cute :)
Persephy chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
The fluffiness is killing me. I'm dying happy. X3
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
At first I wasn't sure about this pairing, but then I read your story and I fell in love with this and the more I read the more I loved it
Honestly I'm the type of person who almost never ship out of canon, but you are amazing! And I honestly think that you just made me fall in love with a ship I never even considered
You sir are AMAZING! Please keep writing
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great Story!

ft
Mo chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DON'T MAKE A SEQUAL TO THIS. RIGHT NOW.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aw! I love this! Darcy is HILARIOUS! I think I now ship this couple. Thanks!
plotbunnyprey chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You've really gotten all the characters spot on. Also Thor & nyancat? Priceless.
mayflower333 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love the story, the only thing I can say is that I wish it was longer!
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013