Reviews for When You Can't Crawl
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was a very nice read.
GoodKing0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Beautifull... that's just... Beautifull.
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is really beautiful and heartbreaking
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this on Livejournal, but just in case...

This story is spectacular and makes me feel all the emotions. You are incredibly talented, and I'd love to see more "Darkest Timeline" stories, even though they hurt a lot.
PuckerUpSmile chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is like the best darkest timeline I've read! Abed had me a little iffy their for a few moments! But phew glad it all ended sok!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I'm not sure I ever read this, but I'm glad I found it now. I love timeline fics, and I always want more romantic ones. Great job here! Loved it.
x-desiderata-x chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
WOW. Incredible. I really enjoyed what you did with this - everyone struggling to get back the normal timeline not because they're evil but because they are just sad and dealing with issues. Also makes me fall in love with Jeff and Annie even more which was everything I've been trying to avoid!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow just freaking brilliant! Abed really evil and Jeff insecure and Britta turning dark.
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was an awesome fic. I love the alternative dark timeline and I always want to see stories about it especially one's that focus on the one armed Jeff/ crazy Annie dynamic. Good job.
memorypops chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I. LOVE. THIS.

This love the mixture of sadness and sweetness with touch a humor. My favorite thing is that each drabble can stand alone but together they create such a touching story. Genius!
You are one of my favorite writers. I'm glad that you are writing again!
yellowcrayon7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story moved, aroused, entertained, amused, delighted, and inspired me. Excellent work. I love the Firefly reference (I admit to getting somewhat teary at that part) and your handling of the darkest timeline is great. It's a difficult topic because it's so ridiculous and so tragic at the same time - you balanced the sweetness and the darkness really well and did a perfect job with ALL of the characters.
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! omg omg i want to marry this fic forever! It's wonderful. Dark timeline and scary Abed and Shirley in rehab? Poor poor one armed Jeffrey, sweet baby. Love love love this so so much!
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
O.M.G. this is awesome! There needs to be more darkest timeline fics please will you continue this? So awesome and even though we don't get to read it that part in bed was HOT! Sweet sweet ending too!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
amazeballs! BEST darkest timeline fic I've ever read. It's a J/A story but I got so much about the other characters too, especially Britta.
ne71 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Best "darkest timeline" fic yet. I love Abed taking "becoming evil" so seriously. Grat stuff all around.

Nick