Reviews for Ancient Help
TripleLLL chapter 2 . 3/12
I liked how you wrote herminie fyi those 2 are an awesome pairing love it.
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 3/12
I loved this story so much I've decided to read it a 2nd time.
Jasii-Onee-chan chapter 54 . 3/8
Please write a second Merlin/Hermiine ff I love this pairing and your writing style
Jasii-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 3/4
Doesnt it mean Camelot?
TripleLLL chapter 54 . 2/18
I just wanted you to know thank you thank you so much for the happy ending. A but closer to an alluding we scene would have been cute but all good.

The ending of merlin broke my heart.

Arthur was barely king to be a legend and I have no idea why they ended it like that. Crazy shit.

Only good this of the real ending of merlin us they didn't kill merlin. Or I would have broke my TV. Lol

You are a great writer. I know it's been a few years and if you never write again thus story at lest will be here for years.

I can see it getting to 1000 reviews. Can you believe that? ?

That you so much for this pairing and this story.
TripleLLL chapter 39 . 2/17
I read this story years ago. And I'm proud to read it again. You're a great writer.

Thank you for all you're hard work. Fem merlin sounds interesting btw.

Have you see humans CM is so hot in it god I love him.
Philippines girl chapter 25 . 1/9
I've reread this story at least 6x and it's one of my favorite fanfics ever. Like of every single one I've read. No matter how many times I read it it doesn't get old. I love your other stories too so much. Please write some more stories. I would love to read more from you.
ALovelyBell chapter 54 . 1/8
This has been a great storyline! I recently went in search of Merlin stories and I am happy to have found yours! 3
givemeawinchester chapter 54 . 12/26/2016
This was amazing like, I can't believe it's over? Definitely sent me on an emotional rollercoaster
Guest chapter 54 . 11/20/2016
Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Azaleas chapter 54 . 10/16/2016
it was an absolutely amazing story! \o/
Guest chapter 54 . 10/15/2016
That was such a cute ending! I thought that when Hermione went back she and Merlin would never see each other again! I was really sad then but it worked out in the end and omigosh, I'm so happy they got together and got married!
Rose Jean Everdeen chapter 54 . 9/20/2016
I realize this story is older and you likely don't expect new reviews but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. I also want you to know I now firmly believe that Merlin and Hermione belong together.
BeccaRave chapter 54 . 8/18/2016
GODS! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I just read it for the second time in the span of a day and I and so happy! At first I was a little wary with the idea of a Merlin/Hermione, but this story made the pair one of my favorite OTPs! Keep up the good work! 10/10 would recommend!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Dumbledore's an ass. I man what kind of headmaster send a young girl to the past with no means of returning. But I am sure I will enjoy your story