Reviews for Ancient Help
BeccaRave chapter 54 . 8/18
GODS! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I just read it for the second time in the span of a day and I and so happy! At first I was a little wary with the idea of a Merlin/Hermione, but this story made the pair one of my favorite OTPs! Keep up the good work! 10/10 would recommend!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/25
Dumbledore's an ass. I man what kind of headmaster send a young girl to the past with no means of returning. But I am sure I will enjoy your story
Hermione Reid chapter 21 . 7/12
WHY MIONE! I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD DETECT A SPELL ON YOU! WHY MORGANA! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE FINALLY LOVABLE IN THIS STORY! AAARGH! *Phew* my rant is over. By the way, good story
This was brilliant! It would be awesome to have the present time harry potter characters read this after hermione leaves for the past!
DanLM chapter 52 . 6/21
I don't think only a dragon lord can talk to dragons, why could Merlin talk to one before becoming a dragon lord?
Stand for what is right chapter 54 . 6/20
Thank you.
udkudk chapter 54 . 4/11
I want second book.

Merlin and Hermione are ─░mmortal. Arthur has no heirs so Camelot falls. Merlin and Hermione decides to learn more magic so they went to druids and becamed High Priest and Priestess. Hundreds of years later They helps to 4 Witch and Wizards to build Hogwarts. Hundreds of years passes. They helps people, goes adventures, goes Nottigham, discovers America, meets Da Vinci, and seperates Magical World from Nonmagical world. They founded Order of Merlin. From outside Order gives people awards. But from inside they trains an army of wizards and witches to defend against Voldemort for future. A literally army which use both muggle tech and magic. An amry of best fighters. But they just use muggle close range fighting weapons such as swords. Because muggle weapons such as guns can spopped easily. But they use tech to everything else.
Also Emrys family known as Merlin's descendants. So they created an family lineage. Also Emrys family rules Order of Merlin and donates %70 of Ministry's money.
When there is so much change in timeline, Harry Potter never borns. A prophecy mades. Voldemort attacks Emrys family. Of course Merlin saws the accident from a vision and turns himself a baby. Baby Merlin stops Voldemort by bounce Killing Curse back to Voldemort. He becames The Boy Who Lived. 11 years later Merlin and Hermione goes to Hogwarts as students.
book-crazy321 chapter 37 . 4/3
hermione only saw gwen as the deer because of her magic, so if merlin knew then he would also have to know and that she has magic, which she it trying to hide. do you see where I'm going with this? any way other then afew flaws great story but i would just change that little detail in chaper 37
I almost didn't want to read the epilogue because it meant this story was ending. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND YOU ARE LITERALLY MY MOST FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER! I'm a huge fan!
~Genevieve
Great story. Good details. One queation, where was Aithusa?
No-Account chapter 54 . 12/7/2015
I absolutely need an alternate ending. I need merlin and arthur to somehow make it to the future to Hermione during the final battle. then arthur can get his sword back, the future gets to meet merlin and arthur, they help defeat voldemort, and then hermione returns with them to the past to defeat Morgana. Please I can't take not having this anymore
Fantomu Tenshi chapter 54 . 11/14/2015
Thank you for writing this, it has to be one of the best stories I've ever read on . The ending was absolutely beautiful. If you ever get an inkling to write a future one shot of the aftermath of this that would be awesome as well. ;D

Best of wishes!
Fantomu
KiwiAid chapter 54 . 11/8/2015
I've just finished reading this story and now I don't know what to do with myself. What an emotional roller-coaster. I enjoy writing myself and I know how fulfilling it can be and I can see the effort you put into this and I thank you for that. This is the ending Merlin and Arthur should have gotten. I enjoyed the ending of the BBC programme, don't get me wrong - but I just can't bare to see Merlin sad at all and it happens far too often in the show. Although, I'm not too sure I can forgive you for killing Gaius! Just kidding... but that made me feel things. Anyway, thanks again for a wonderful adventure that had me panicking and crying on more than one occasion.
McKmaster25 chapter 54 . 11/5/2015
This was another amazing story! I also read your story, "When Two Worlds Collide", and I can honestly say that these two stories are my absolute favorite fan fiction stories to read. Keep up the good work! :D
Specy Prick chapter 10 . 11/1/2015