Reviews for A Royal Engagement
Purplekatz402 chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
UPDATE! You didn't put the next chapter, and it's been a while! Awwwww... I imagine the children are adorable!
JustMeandAlwaysWillBe chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww
KrayKrayGeCeBabe chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Yay Happy Ending for GeCe :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Awesome story! PLEASE continue! Can you write a Reuce story with the same feel?
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
We're is Flynn, he and deuces uncle need to be in here to make fun of deuce.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Where's Logan? I love Rogan as you can see. Any way, pretty good, love this story!
SequelShipper chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
Sorry for the late review, but this story is just amazing I loved CeCe and Gunther's honeymoon together especially when they were having sex a lot lol, anyways I'm so glad they made it all the way even though they had their bumpy roads :)
liapayne13 chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
AWWW. i teared up. This is such a beautiful chapter. And did Cece called him Bratty in this chapter? Probably an error. Can't wait until next week. Keep doing the great work!
liapayne13 chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
WAT AHEAD! love the story you made The Vampire Next Door. It is so interesting and so is Fatal Road Trip. This story is a perfect romance story. LOVE IT! :)
CloudOfStars chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I enjoyed this story thoroughly! Great job! :D
Dreamgirl98 chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
I'm so sorry for reviewing so late! Had a tough week. Okay I couldn't help but crack out laughing when I read the McDonald's part! I'm so glad they're all together again. Looking forward to next chapter.
dhallely chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
no fence to confuse me not to be mean but ratchel bradli and dying and lilly rule in the future I say this because I want to be very similar to cece
WinterFairy7337 chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. :D
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Bratty Is an interesting name how did you chose it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2012