Reviews for Masquerade
MusicKeeper chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I really need to watch the Fourth Doctor. Really.

This story just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Wonderful job! ;)
TheMasterandtheDrums chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is so cute! I never thought about Four meeting Rose
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awww this was so cute :3
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I loooooooooooove this! I love reading Classic Doctors with Rose, but this was the first time I read a Four/Rose fic. It was, in a word, perfect. The interaction between Four and Rose got me teary-eyed, and once the present-day Doctor realised what had happened it was so sad how he didn't know what to do. And that he had to make himself forget because he was heartbroken over 'losing' Rose. HE DIDN'T KNOW HE'D MEET HER AGAIN ONE DAY. Also, being jealous of his past self is something I always approve on. Thank you for writing this!
IDeclareATimeWar chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is downright magnificent. You write both Four and Ten perfectly. And I couldn't have asked for a better reaction from Rose upon finding the scarf in the wardrobe; I found myself grinning as she drags it all the way back to the control room. And I swear I got chills when the Doctor says the scarf is really his. This is a really natural, wonderfully constructed story. At no point does it feel strained or contrived. Brilliant. Molto bene. Peace and jelly babies to you, talented Whovian!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Post it at whofic if you have to but if you leave this at this level without following it to the natural conclusion, I'm going to curse you with an Interesting Life.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very touching! I love this story and your writing :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful! There are so very few fics involving Four and Rose and this is the /only/ one I've found where she makes such an impression on him. Great fic. Wish they'd had more time but oh well. Nice kiss(es). _
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Bahahaha this is hilarious. I can see something like this happening! :D
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I loved this. Fourth Doctor is one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Brilliant! I love, love, loved it! I just finished watching the 4th doctor era and I could see and hear him in this perfectly! Thank you for this delectable bit!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
loved it in a sad sort of way
mel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
omg, this was great.
please continue!
Donna Tempus Ale chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A whole other way to see Four! cheers!
YellowShirt37 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012