Reviews for The Missing Prince
Divya chapter 12 . 6/15
Shoot. I'm so sorry! I thought it was the 13th chapter. I apologise for my rude behaviour.
Excuse me if I'm being rude, but is your definition of soon over two years? :'''''(
Femalefan chapter 12 . 4/17
One mistake you might want to correct is that Divination is an elective class students can take starting 3rd yet it seems like they're still in 1st year. Was there another 2 year time jump which you forgot to mention?
I'm a bit confused since the incident with the troll happened first year yet Lupin taught DADA in 3rd year.
Femalefan chapter 6 . 4/17
If Harry and Draco are about the same age, wouldn't Harry be 8 and not 7? Also Blaise's surname is Zabini
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 1/20
They are 7 and 8!
SassyDoe chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
This is a great story, wish you had finished
Splash of Silver on Mountain chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
You know, this chapter was amazing. Actually, this whole story is amazing. You should update as soon as you're able to.
RoxyFuji Naxy777Max chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
hi.. nice to meet u.. i like your fic.. but i don't know what should i write..
most importaly you should continue writing... i'm waitig for the next chapter... fighting..
patronussnitch chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
I like the story..
Can't wait for the next chapter...
Mary Potter chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
please updatemore often, this fic ahs a good plot going on...
Lumcer chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Story is co,ing along nicely though I'm still curious about this mark... Update soon I hope Harry is alright!

KCK-Lumcer
Yana5 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
stupid Dumbledork. loved it
unitato chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
love dominate darco unitatos rule byeeeeeee!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
omg poor harry that was just wow great job with Draco comeing and saving him I loved it
Katsy17 chapter 12 . 6/21/2014