Reviews for The Criminal and the Criminologist
Scruff the Rat chapter 12 . 7/27
Impressive. Your OCs were well-developed and believable in their thoughts and actions, and they mesh well with Gru and the other canon characters. Your plot strikes a little into cliché category, but I can tell you put a significant amount of effort in making it as interesting as possible for the readers.

Believe me, your effort shows in the action scenes and the overall pacing (kudos, by the way, for the twist in the end with Fisher and his father).

Well-constructed story in all. Keep it up!
onkei chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Just a reoccurring error I have noticed... Instead of:

"I have." Gru replied.

I think it should be written as:

"I have," Gru replied.

...with the period ending the sentence at the end. I think the exceptions are ! and ? which would then go inside the quotation marks. Also, I was really impressed with how you stayed true to the characters through the entirety of the story so far. That's what really difficult about fan work altogether is coming up with dialogue that seems "real" to the character... if that makes any sense? You are portraying Gru perfectly and I am falling in love with him even more. Great job on that! However, your OC was a little on the dramatic side in this chapter which brought me back to reality. She really didn't behave realistically when she entered his home. That was a little disappointing.

Other than that, I am glued to the screen and I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for the story and I will review again soon :)
sleepyhobo10 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
I love the story. It protegressed nicely
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
I have to say how much I enjoyed you story. I loved it so much; from your own characters that you introduced (which were well written I might say) to how the girls and Gru interacted with them. It was adorable.
princessyuki08 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Cool. Guessed it was Fisher.
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Yeah! We want to hear the new history! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
lol the equivalence of the CIA to a ex-wife lol
DesertMortician chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Why would you stop it there!? Please update!
princessyuki08 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Great story so far. Great cliffhanger too. Is Fisher back and trying to kill him? Or Vector?
LilttleFreak chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Your references made me fangirl enough that it looks as though I had several seizures, I'm not proud to say I giggled several times, and I nearly had a heart attack at that last chapter. Don't you dare kill any main characters!
theholychesse chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Please tell me you'll update soon!
I usually don't read romantic stories, as I'm not one for romance, but this nearly had me in tears! Please update soon!
(P.S. Is it that Fisher guy?)
snowboundspirit chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great chapter. I'm stuck in suspense, can't wait to hear what happens next .
MiraManson chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Seriously! This is the best Despicable Me story I've ever read! I adore Tess, and I love her relationship with Gru and the girls! :3
I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Update soon, please!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Who here thinks it's Vector?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »