Reviews for The Criminal and the Criminologist
unknown to love chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Wow ! I read this story in one setting! I couldn't look away! It was very realistic aND we'll paced. Thanks know you for this story.
dveth chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This story is too short, and that's not a compliment. Everything happens too fast and the two main characters aren't given an opportunity to actually grow together. Instead, they simply like each other out of nowhere.

Gru doesn't have any sort of characterization. Nowhere in the story doesn't it show any reason for him to do anything he does. It's written that he likes Tess, but not what about her makes her attractive to him. It shows that he's a villain but when it comes to keeping his daughters with him, which should be his main concern, he doesn't seem to do anything remotely 'villainous'.

Overall, there isn't any sort of detail or opportunity for growth. The story is written as a sequence of unrelated events instead of with an actual plot and character development.
Luna Lionfish chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
…Tessa Butterfield?
Scruff the Rat chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
Impressive. Your OCs were well-developed and believable in their thoughts and actions, and they mesh well with Gru and the other canon characters. Your plot strikes a little into cliché category, but I can tell you put a significant amount of effort in making it as interesting as possible for the readers.

Believe me, your effort shows in the action scenes and the overall pacing (kudos, by the way, for the twist in the end with Fisher and his father).

Well-constructed story in all. Keep it up!
onkei chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Just a reoccurring error I have noticed... Instead of:

"I have." Gru replied.

I think it should be written as:

"I have," Gru replied.

...with the period ending the sentence at the end. I think the exceptions are ! and ? which would then go inside the quotation marks. Also, I was really impressed with how you stayed true to the characters through the entirety of the story so far. That's what really difficult about fan work altogether is coming up with dialogue that seems "real" to the character... if that makes any sense? You are portraying Gru perfectly and I am falling in love with him even more. Great job on that! However, your OC was a little on the dramatic side in this chapter which brought me back to reality. She really didn't behave realistically when she entered his home. That was a little disappointing.

Other than that, I am glued to the screen and I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for the story and I will review again soon :)
sleepyhobo10 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
I love the story. It protegressed nicely
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
I have to say how much I enjoyed you story. I loved it so much; from your own characters that you introduced (which were well written I might say) to how the girls and Gru interacted with them. It was adorable.
princessyuki08 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Cool. Guessed it was Fisher.
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Yeah! We want to hear the new history! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
lol the equivalence of the CIA to a ex-wife lol
DesertMortician chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Why would you stop it there!? Please update!
princessyuki08 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Great story so far. Great cliffhanger too. Is Fisher back and trying to kill him? Or Vector?
LilttleFreak chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Your references made me fangirl enough that it looks as though I had several seizures, I'm not proud to say I giggled several times, and I nearly had a heart attack at that last chapter. Don't you dare kill any main characters!
theholychesse chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
NATASHA ROMANOFF! HELLS YEAH!
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Please tell me you'll update soon!
I usually don't read romantic stories, as I'm not one for romance, but this nearly had me in tears! Please update soon!
CWA
(P.S. Is it that Fisher guy?)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »