Reviews for Move Like You Want
maphie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Pretty hot.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'd get hot and sweaty and then clean with Edward :)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
hot and sweaty. just how I like it
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So hot :D will we get more of those two? I'd love to :D
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
HOT! Love sexual tension on stage with musicians!
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Loved it :))
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Just delicious.
anamac711 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Really loved this o/s! I would love it even more if you extended it... Pretty please! Lol ;D
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awesome chemistry, really loved the build up. Nicely done :-)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
oooh, so hot - I love me a Rocker-ward for sure. Bella being one too is a bonus - especially a bass player! Wonder if they'd be game for a threesome? hahahaha - loved it sweet girl!
BrightEyedStranger84 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Fucking loved it! Epic one shot.
smdev81 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
GAH! that was beyond hot! o.O ((frantically fanning myself))
you had me at "whipped peanut butter"! (even though it wasn't meant for me and I had to make do with dark chocolate peanut butter to quench my PB craving whilst reading over my laptop) but then you threw in the song - great cherry on top of a song! had not heard of Ben Howard before, so thanks for the rec! quite fitting for this awesometastic story!
well written story - you took me back to Friday night when I was actually at a concert - nothing quite like a big group of people singing together and you captured the moment perfectly (or what the moment must sound like from someone on stage ...)
anyway, the rest was just a big bundle of laughs and heart racing moments - did I mention it H O T? yeah, that, wow-zer!
great story, thank you for sharing! big golden * for you! (teeeheee)
o2b18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Well that was unexpectedly great. Rarely read one shots, maybe I will from now on. Fantastic, classy writing style. Thanks...oh yeh-and hot, very hot :)
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I dont know why but I can totally picture Rob and Kristen in this scene.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »