Reviews for Move Like You Want
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was HOT! I found this story from a tweet from japersuasia and I'm so glad I did :) I don't think I've ever read a story that spoke to the reader directly as if the reader IS the character. I liked it and it was different, makes it stand out. Good job!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
WOW. I have no coherent words right now. That was hot and dammit, I want my husband to get home from work and the kids to give us twenty minutes alone. Fuuck girl, keep writing!
insanemum chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Lovely! :) (and smokin' hot too)
TrinityLJ chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love this and you deserve far more than 34 reviews!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well, that was fun!
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Phew, fucking hell... :)

Any more plans with rockers E/B? Bella's so cool!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Sweet baby jesus. This was hotter than hell. The intimacy and lust between Edward and Bella was so strong. I loved how the supporting characters picked up on that. The motel room was the perfect setting for them. Last stop on the tour. You know how I love your writing. I look forward to more from you. Thank you, sweets.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ooh I really liked this. Garrett was right, the foreplay alone was hot as hell! Then they got together: BOOM! :) loved it! thanks soo much.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow, that was hot. The foreplay on stage leading to all that hot and heavy. So good.
ruthiegurly chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The stage scene just the interaction was really hot.. Wow super steamy loved it
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Super hot and really fun to read. I wonder what these two are up to these days.

Thanks for sharing!
luckyirishtart chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
In a nutshell...Loved it!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Well done. :)
MagTwi78 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So hot! I love it! More?
MissWinkles chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I don't think I reviewed this cos I was away. YOU KNOW MY FEELS FOR THIS. Months spent flailing in WC's did NOT do the whole thing justice. Seeing it all put together just died me a little inside. These two are BURNING hot. I could feel the sweat and heat in the room with these guys. The smell of smoke and sex at the end, a perfect neat little ending, I think. I'll never be able to look at a female bass guitarist the same again.

Plus, Jasper is a dill. Really. We do love a good Jasper.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »