Reviews for Move Like You Want
MissWinkles chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I don't think I reviewed this cos I was away. YOU KNOW MY FEELS FOR THIS. Months spent flailing in WC's did NOT do the whole thing justice. Seeing it all put together just died me a little inside. These two are BURNING hot. I could feel the sweat and heat in the room with these guys. The smell of smoke and sex at the end, a perfect neat little ending, I think. I'll never be able to look at a female bass guitarist the same again.

Plus, Jasper is a dill. Really. We do love a good Jasper.
Mari94 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh my, I'm game - keep going!
IReen Weiss chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm drinking. This you know.

So I'm not 100% coherent ATM.

I am also all aflusterfestified from the WORDS. Shell. The wooooords. You give them to me, my body turns them into heat, and my eyeballs flick over at hubs who is sitting on the couch not TOUCHING ME! Grrrrr.

I'm trying to think of a good way to describe the awesomeness of this story without talking about my bodyparts. Without using the word "moist" - because that is a no-no word.

I'm sorry. But I;m not backspacing. This is the review and you have to just deal with that.

I'm looking up trying to recapture my favorite lines... but they are ALL my favorite lines. Maybe this one: "We need to get out of here." The words slide from between my teeth, my jaw clenching.

So urgent. So palpable. Ung! SO HOT.

Good job, Shell. Good Fucking job. When you break the comfort zone, you really do. I love it! The premise... alone... is fantastic. The execution... brilliant!

Love,

IReenH AKA Aja
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I flailed on the twatter over this, and now I'm doing it here. This was music perfection. I felt the music in me. And their attraction... brilliantly palpable. I'm in serious lust, Shell.

I love this.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hawt?
scorchingly so!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Found on lemonade stand. They had built up to that night I'm just wondering if they have another chapter or two in them? They seem so intune
Two Lives chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*cough, cough* That's it? You're seriously going to leave this epic encounter with a non-epic ending like THAT? C'mon Thimbles, y'gotta play nicer with me than that. This is such a GREAT story idea & I'm seriously dying to know:
More about Bella
More about the band
More about Bella
More about Edward
More about B & E's chemistry
More about the band
More, more, more...
This is just a snarky appetizer that y'otta expandimonium.

C'mon. Give it a try, ok?
Good job (so far)!
evilnat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I saw this recced on TLS's Lemon Drops this week.

I enjoyed it a lot. VERY hot.

xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing! More, please!
Bitten-by-Twilight chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Holy fucking shit! How Fucking perfect was this?!
You got me all hot and bothered. Lol
I want you. Naked, screaming my name." - imagining Edward whispering that to you is just... Pure orgasms.
I want more. Please take pity on us and make it a multi chapter fanfic... Or at least give us one more chapter. Hahaha
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I just read that twice in a row before reviewing...that's how much I liked it!
BellaMed chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was great! :)
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hot damn!
Twihard357 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Bravo, bravo. Loved this hot one!
Seagull83 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012