Reviews for Tear The World Down
Anon chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Very talented, great job.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Awww, this story is SO sad! I hope you update soon because I want to find out why Nathan left. It's tearing Audrey apart and I really love the breakdown scene in the most recent chapter. I'm an Audrey multi-shipper and I'd like to think from your story that Nathan and Audrey have this way of supporting each other, both romantically and as friends, and holding each other together. Hopefully Audrey will be able to find Nathan before she completely loses her sense of self, although that is something I am very much interested in and I hope the show delves into that this season. I'd like to think that despite what we already know about Audrey, how strong she is and her quest for her identity that she also might have to face her own downward spiral before finding those answers. Just my thoughts. :)

Looking forward to future chapters of this!
STforRK chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Sad. Audrey awakes to cupcakes and a note, that is not what she wants and needs right now. Without Nathan there for encouragement and support she breaks down. Will she pick herself up and try to find out the answers to her questions and what will happen with Nathan. More please.
MagPie003 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I like that Nathan called the Chief 'Dad" in his mental struggle with him. It was a nice insight into how deeply he was affected. Please add another chapter soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I'm curious to see where it gonna go, please keep update! :)
STforRK chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nathan is recalling his father's words and is acting on them without thinking of what his actions are going to do to Audrey. Please continue.
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It looks like they both have some issues to work out. I look forward to seeing where you take this. :)
STforRK chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So far off to an interesting start.