Reviews for Lead me to your fate
vana9 chapter 70 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful tale! Had everything I love in a story: action, romance, character development, a well-thought out plot, and a HEA. Thank you for writing this delightful story!
Hfkgit chapter 27 . 1/3/2015
Girl power! I loved that scene with Gaston.
Quesal chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
I'm only halfway through your fanfic (and when I'm finished you can expect loooooong and very detailed review) but I thought I should now let you know I am enjoying the story greatly. I don't know how, but you managed to create exactly the kind if story I wished to read. I love the characters, the adventures (round of applause for chapter 25!), the background and other things as well. Now I'm afraid these 70 chapters won't be enough for me ; ) Thanks a lot for a pleasant read (I'm going back to my lecture!)
Morwen chapter 70 . 8/31/2014
I just read it (after hours) and I really love it. Good story, well done.
JourneyFawkes chapter 70 . 7/28/2014
I loved this! I enjoyed the character development and felt like they stayed within the shows likeness enough that I didn't feel like I was reading about different people. I thought this plot was very original and I am glad I decided to take the chance and time to read it; I mean 70 chapters?! You go!
I really loved the way you created other characters, such as the wood cutter :) Definitely one of my favorites! Even your lil bit of Mad Hatter by giving him his tea making abilities. They made the story so much greater. I hope you keep writing and improving your story telling skills as you claerly have potential! Thanks for the journey! :))
Mirantia chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
My favorite pair is also Belle and Rumple. I just love them together.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/28/2014
Best Ouat/rumbelle story ever! Ioved how in the end Regina/the evil queen realized her mother was to blame for Danial's death and not snow white. And how Bram had helped her realize it. I love all the rumbelle scenes as well. In short a truly amazing read. I cried when Regina realized her mistakes and became the women she once was. The humor between Bram and Rumple at the wedding made me laugh so hard I couldn't stop.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 70 . 6/11/2014
this was just so well done I enjoyed reading every bit of this FanFic so much. Great job.
LivWalker chapter 70 . 6/3/2014
Oh. My. God.
This fanfic was amazing! So I'm a bit of a late bloomer but my gods do I love Rumbelle and this fanfic just makes me love them even more! I adored the fact you had background stories which all fed into each other. Genius! Your writing is exceptional and I can't wait to read your next fanfic!
Love it! Xx
daisiella13 chapter 70 . 1/14/2014
This is a really really really AMAZING story. I love it! Please please PLEASE do a sequel - like, maybe 10 years into the future: Next Generations story! Or maybe do like a spin off showing Bram and Reds relationship. Make a story out of that...
There! I've given you not one, but TWO ideas as of how to continue this. The rest is up to you... :D
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Bram Rumple and Jefferson. Three wifeless men. Three wifeless friends. now there's something i'd enjoy reading about.
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 70 . 11/20/2013
Your fanfiction was amazing! Everything, the details. New characters, old characters.

Bram is so great, I loved him! And Rumple's story is amazing, simple, but sweet and well created!

Belle... oh! How I loved Belle! And Bae was cute!
A Sky Bison chapter 70 . 11/19/2013
Wow I loved this story! I really loved that this was not only a Rumbelle fanfic, I loved the way you showed Bae's emotions and bravery. I know that probably you won't do a sequel of this story, but I just have a few questions about this, like: Why Bae was able to see the future? Did Rumple would tell him the truth about Milah? What's going to happen with Zoso? and I know you wrote 70 awesome chapters! but I just have that doubts XD
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 70 . 9/3/2013
This story is honestly my faverite rumbelle fan fiction. It is wonderfule and epic. Most really long fan fictions i get bored of unless there really good and this one is awesome.
Esin of Sardis chapter 70 . 8/30/2013
And it's over... :'(
But really, excellent job. It's not easy to keep a story going for this long and this consistently. I'm very impressed.
Good job and hope to see more from you sometime!
esin of sardis