Reviews for Sherlock: Give Me A Label (I'll Make Confetti)
Aigo Snape chapter 43 . 4/30
XD It is amazing!
The best thing I've ever read 11/10 would recommend
maretta.hamish chapter 67 . 8/15/2017
also because of th is i started listening to p! atd and fall out boy and somehow i cant stop imagining them when listening to the songs help im obsessed
maretta.hamish chapter 67 . 8/15/2017
what have i done im supposed to be studying but no now im hooked help me
Readaholic214969 chapter 105 . 4/2/2017
Nooooo can you write another one continuing from this one please. Make it a trilogy. Uni years then when they get there jobs. Please for me please?
just yuki chapter 65 . 10/29/2016
Whhaaatt.
I know that when the door are left open, there would be nasty surprise but I hope it wouldn't.
Run, or better yet punch him.
Guest chapter 105 . 7/31/2016
Sad to see it done! Great story :)
Guest chapter 87 . 7/31/2016
I thought Siger'd beat up Sherlock
Guest chapter 69 . 7/30/2016
Moved me half to tears ;-;
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
RedHotCumberbitch chapter 105 . 3/3/2016
I loved this story so much it had everything that you could want from a fanfiction well done really well done.
Guest chapter 105 . 10/22/2015
I'm incredibly late but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. The way Greg developed throughout the story, the way I watched Mycroft changed, was the best thing ever. I'm quite sad that it's over but I should have spread it out instead of reading it all in four days. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. So yea just wanted to tell you that.
-Brie Clay
Superwholock23174611 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
2nd run! Let's do this! Love this fic
dreamer 3097 chapter 105 . 7/9/2015
A good story took me all day to read
Superwholock23174611 chapter 70 . 7/2/2015
OK. 2 things (or more if I get side tracked) 1. Love this fanfic. So we'll written. During chapter 30 ish, I was like, this is really long... I'll read something else. But honestly, I couldn't put it down, so here I am chapter 70, ignoring all others. And loving my decision to stay... Keep writing!
2. It's welcome to the black parade. Not The black parade.
However I love your draw out. So keep writing!
Live long and prosper