Reviews for Different
BoredOne chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
.com wiki Cycle
Fun Story so far.
if your girl has been on the grid for 10 years real time then 500 cycles have occurred if its been 10 cycles the only 73 days have passed in the real world. 1 cycle will be perceived as a year, but as your story has finished this doesn't mean much. unless you plan a massive rewrite.
GadgetCid chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
GadgetCid chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Time to find out what's up.
GadgetCid chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
GadgetCid chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Finally, someone told Beck to cut the emo trip short!
GadgetCid chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I love what you're doing, it feels like a whole new story rather than a add-in like how most of these types of fan fictions go.
GadgetCid chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
She's not a Mary-Sue...Yet...The eye-changing thing is a bit much though.
GadgetCid chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I'd like a home. One with a bath...maybe a bed...No lawns, I hate landscaping.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
And so it begins.
DayDreamer2 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Awesome chapter ! :-) sorry haven't been reviewing each chapter I WAS JUST SO AMAZED AND I WANTED TO READ ON AND ON AND ON etc... Great chapters!
Cranky Kong chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
If Mira was a Mary-sue, then she would have become the Renegade instead. Nice work.
Sunofaia chapter 34 . 5/8/2013
I love the song Counting Stars! One of my favorites. And this chapter, seeing Castor again just made me grin :D So is he gonna be in the sequel along with Gem and Quorra? That would certainly make things more interesting, especially if Beck meets Quorra for the first time.
Sunofaia chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
Whew, what a chapter! I love the way you wrote that, from Mira's nightmare to Tron's reaction as he wakes her. And than she meets a few new characters who might play an important role in the uprising. This is definitely working out to become a good story, and I can't wait for the sequel!
2theSky chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
that was awesome! :)
can't wait for Rogue :)
Liza Cobbler chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
I love this fanfiction and I'm dying to find out if Rougue is going into Legacy, or what. Keep up the great writing!