Reviews for Daydreams and Musings
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
A well done story. This was nicely done with how it was from Hermione’s point of view as a non-magical and meeting Harry for the first time. It was amusing and interesting to read her interactions with him as well as endearing on how their relationship progressed. The setup of her thoughts and then flashbacks was well organized as well. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
EmmiH chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Aww, a very sweet tale, loved it!
Little.Lost.Man chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
awesomexcute. i guess knew Harry was the present.
The Alpha 100 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
awesomeness...do you know any other stories like this? Hermione unaware of magic?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Sweet!
hhrforever chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Love it!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I like your 'Hermione is a Muggle' stories. I fear though that I won't read 'Come back to me' as I can't abide abandoned stories.

D. Page Robin
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Squee! That was so sweet!
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
is there a sequel? maybe where harry introduces hermione to his friends or to sirius or to the weasleys..
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
that was impressive. i had my doubts when i read this but i am glad the doubts were put to rest. It was a great job
Draco122
Glimmande Solsken chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Please write a sequel
coraluna chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
i can't help but adore muggle!mione au's... i personally don't understand why, since she's so kickass as a witch, but i have a soft spot for muggle!mione anyway, and no one can carve her special little spot out of my heart.

and this fluffy little bastard just made it all the harder to get it out

help harmony help
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hahaha this was a great one shot!
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was a very well written lil story, well done.
I'll add this to my ever growing collection.

]-)