Reviews for The Art of Subjugation
akinomatis chapter 12 . 8/14
Love this, it’s absolutely hilarious! I’ve been giggling out loud at every damn chapter. But I cannot wait for more Harry/Puck. I’m hoping that’s going to be a permanent thing. And I’m kinda hoping to see Harry getting his clutches in Blaines brother.
jasmin.snow.11111 chapter 12 . 7/15
I've never laughed this much and i'm loving it.
abombard98 chapter 1 . 7/13
Really needed to come back to this and immerse myself and forget the worldtoday sucks
RIP Nya Rivera and Cory Monteith.
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 9 . 6/25
Harry x Blaine for the winnn
Katerina Papakanellou chapter 12 . 6/12
Obviously I love your story lots and I think I love Harry's character, something between Sue Sylvester and Sebastian Smythe I'd guess
Becket.is.Rad chapter 1 . 3/14
all these years later and I still come back and reread this, thank you for giving me one of my favorite fics
paullover85 chapter 12 . 11/9/2019
Oh my god I need more! This chapter had me laughing so hard I cried!
slyKat28 chapter 12 . 10/23/2019
I love this! couldn't stop laughing! I love how crazy similar Harry is to sue and all of the manic drama he is causing! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
I am enjoying seeing Harry be all BAMF and not whiney like some crossover fics!
Chibidylan chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
I don't know if what Im thinking is how this story is going to go but I feel it would be hilariously amazing if Sues entire plan was to do the exact opposite of what she used to do (destroy glee) and instead wanted Harry to make them winners. Obviously you've already let on that Harry wants them to win but Im just imagining the unprecedented joy that Sue would feel if/when Shue finds out that the main reason glee won was Sue herself lmao.
flowerangel502 chapter 5 . 5/5/2019
Ive gotten to the point where im literally crying because im laughing so much!
flowerangel502 chapter 4 . 5/5/2019
My face hurts from smiling so hard and laughing!
flowerangel502 chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Im literally cackling ohmyfuckingGOD this is hilarious
flowerangel502 chapter 2 . 5/5/2019
As Soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked, then you had to bring Hedwig in and I immediately bookmarked this in my favorite fanfics folder on my computer, its so hilarious im constantly cracking up.
RinDrakaina chapter 12 . 1/27/2019
This is my new favorite book. Its 4 am and I regret nothing. Well maybe scaring my mom with my laughter, but after years on this app she should be used to it