Reviews for The Art of Subjugation
Chibidylan chapter 1 . 6/24
I don't know if what Im thinking is how this story is going to go but I feel it would be hilariously amazing if Sues entire plan was to do the exact opposite of what she used to do (destroy glee) and instead wanted Harry to make them winners. Obviously you've already let on that Harry wants them to win but Im just imagining the unprecedented joy that Sue would feel if/when Shue finds out that the main reason glee won was Sue herself lmao.
flowerangel502 chapter 5 . 5/5
Ive gotten to the point where im literally crying because im laughing so much!
flowerangel502 chapter 4 . 5/5
My face hurts from smiling so hard and laughing!
flowerangel502 chapter 3 . 5/5
Im literally cackling ohmyfuckingGOD this is hilarious
flowerangel502 chapter 2 . 5/5
As Soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked, then you had to bring Hedwig in and I immediately bookmarked this in my favorite fanfics folder on my computer, its so hilarious im constantly cracking up.
RinDrakaina chapter 12 . 1/27
This is my new favorite book. Its 4 am and I regret nothing. Well maybe scaring my mom with my laughter, but after years on this app she should be used to it
Dezzi95 chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
OH my goodness I'm going to die of laughter if this keeps up lol this is amazing
Christian A. Morales chapter 12 . 8/8/2018
update!
917brat chapter 12 . 7/25/2018
I would so love to read more of tis it sounds utterly amazing and I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next, so please keep this up and update again soon. Also How would this Harry react to Sebastian?
Rosalina2405 chapter 12 . 7/11/2018
This story is officially one of the funniest, I've ever read. I swear I was laughing every chapter. You have major talent. I know it's been a long time but please consider updating this story.
RevKAA chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I really love this fic, Harry been like this and slowly corrupting every one is amazing. I just really hope you comeback to this fic someday
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 12 . 6/27/2018
This whole story is a goldmine and a masterpiece!
You my dear author are a genius! I have never laughed so hard in my life, my family is questioning my sanity even more than usual now. Any chance you'll continue? This is an amazing piece of work and I'd hate to see it unfinished. Thank you for giving me the chance to read something so smazing!
Craeg333 chapter 12 . 1/18/2018
Awsome
CheshireAnde13 chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
You neeeeeeed to continue this! I almost laughed myself sick.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
I seriously love this version of Harry! It is so terrifying and awesome at the same time. Those poor people don’t know what hit them. I hope to see more chapters soon.