Reviews for The Art of Subjugation
TeddyReua chapter 3 . 9/25/2021
I can't breath! I'm laughing that much! I'm DYING HA
Hotbutteredcorn chapter 5 . 6/25/2021
Oh my gosh this is freaking hilarious. The part in the Lima Bean! Everytime you get my order wrong, I shall strike you with the place mat. Oh gosh I kept waking my hubbs up, in the bed next to me,laughing so hard!
akinomatis chapter 12 . 8/14/2020
Love this, it’s absolutely hilarious! I’ve been giggling out loud at every damn chapter. But I cannot wait for more Harry/Puck. I’m hoping that’s going to be a permanent thing. And I’m kinda hoping to see Harry getting his clutches in Blaines brother.
Jaz.c chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
I've never laughed this much and i'm loving it.
abombard98 chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Really needed to come back to this and immerse myself and forget the worldtoday sucks
RIP Nya Rivera and Cory Monteith.
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 9 . 6/25/2020
Harry x Blaine for the winnn
Katerina Papakanellou chapter 12 . 6/12/2020
Obviously I love your story lots and I think I love Harry's character, something between Sue Sylvester and Sebastian Smythe I'd guess
Becket.is.Rad chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
all these years later and I still come back and reread this, thank you for giving me one of my favorite fics
paullover85 chapter 12 . 11/9/2019
Oh my god I need more! This chapter had me laughing so hard I cried!
slyKat28 chapter 12 . 10/23/2019
I love this! couldn't stop laughing! I love how crazy similar Harry is to sue and all of the manic drama he is causing! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
I am enjoying seeing Harry be all BAMF and not whiney like some crossover fics!
Chibidylan chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
I don't know if what Im thinking is how this story is going to go but I feel it would be hilariously amazing if Sues entire plan was to do the exact opposite of what she used to do (destroy glee) and instead wanted Harry to make them winners. Obviously you've already let on that Harry wants them to win but Im just imagining the unprecedented joy that Sue would feel if/when Shue finds out that the main reason glee won was Sue herself lmao.
flowerangel502 chapter 5 . 5/5/2019
Ive gotten to the point where im literally crying because im laughing so much!
flowerangel502 chapter 4 . 5/5/2019
My face hurts from smiling so hard and laughing!
flowerangel502 chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Im literally cackling ohmyfuckingGOD this is hilarious