Reviews for mad
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is very clever! You are very good at writing unusual pairings. So, some people would think a crazy thirty something bloke and his Godson's fifteen year old crush were never going to make a good pairing - so 10 out of 10 to you for your imagination and skill with words here. Not only are they both, IMHO, utterly in character but this actually rings true and convincing. Where you to write this into something longer I think it could get a bit creepy but as a one shot I think this is brilliant!

I especially liked the fact you'd also made him 'Padfoot' and I Cho's assumption that he might be 'Cedric come back' conveys such a vast amount about her personality, her mental state, her desperate anguish.

"Woof, Woof," In speech marks was slightly funny, as if he'd almost expected words to come out of his mouth, but you get the feeling his thoughts are muddied by the animalistic dog-brain and this lends an innocence to his thought process that works really well with the suicidal school girl pairing.

Fanfiction-Sirius probably has been paired up with absolutely every other character, but I think this might be the first time I've seen a story where Cho jumps on him. I am impressed that you managed to make this such a good little one shot.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very random challenge, but... oddly fitting. I like how you make this work and leave us (or, at least, me) wanting more.
Tammi-Stark chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Um... okay? I don't like the parring... but the story was really good! I can imagine Cho being totally insane after Cedric's death.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That certainly was an interesting pairing, I've never seen it before. I like that Sirius is in his dog shape, because dogs are very good at detecting emotions. Interesting drabble.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aww! Dog!Sirius is so adorable and this makes Perfect sense because Dogs can detect when you're sad and then they come and comfort you. Great job of portraying Cho's grief after Ceric died. Wonderful job!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was a very interesting/intriguing pairing... I'd honestly love to read more about them, because I've never seen anything like this before. I liked the way you wrote it, how short it was, and the last line was brilliant...
still kat chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Whoa. I don't know how you did you, but you managed to fit so much in so few words. I've never thought of Cho as mad, but I suppose it /would/ give her more personality. Great work!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Interestingly done! You presented this pairing in a way that would definitely make it, uh, possible, if you count dog!Sirius/Cho a pairing. Which it could be! Nicely done.
the lola chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was heartbreaking - poor Cho. I'm used to reading her like this, but there was something about the way you did it that really made me feel something for her. I like that Sirius was in animagus form here, it was an interesting and original way to go about things. Bless her, when she thinks Sirius is Cedric, and I like the thought at the end. "And mad people belong together don't they?"
alarics chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I have never read this pairing before but, I must say, that I am intruiged. This is so interesting, and I love the line about mad people belonging together. You write flawlessly. Excellent! :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I can imagine Cho having this kind of grief. It must be nearly impossible to live through your boyfriend dying, especially in those circumstances. The way Sirius comforts her is great, and if you were assigned Sirius/Cho, I think keeping him as Padfoot is a good choice to make this more realistic. Very nice.
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's not something I've ever read before, but an interesting idea :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Huh, I don't think I've ever read Sirius/Cho before - I know I've seen him with Ginny, Hermione, and Luna, but never Cho. It's an interesting pairing, first of all, and I like that you actually were able to write a fic with it because plenty of people wouldn't have been able to even try, much less pull it off. I'm guessing this takes place either at the very end of Cho's fifth year or sometime in her sixth year. I like how Sirius compares Cho to Bella, that's an interesting train of thought I can picture him having. A couple little SPaG things - the second 'woof' doesn't need to be capitalized. It should be, "Have you come back, Cedric?" as opposed to, "Have you come back Cedric?" Those were really minor things, though, and this was really well-written. I like how you portrayed Cho as mad, I don't think I've really seen that before. I love the ending, that's just perfect. Great drabble!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ah, what a bizarre pairing. Though I like that Cho is a little crazy, haha. That's sort of awesome, because I've never pictured her in that way before. I like that this was written in the second person point of view. That's notoriously difficult, so good job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awwww! This was heartbreaking!
i loved it tho, i love how he tried to comfort her, but the saddest part was that she thought he was cedric. Thta was so bittersweet. Romantic and sad and sweet and ! I loved it,