Reviews for Heero Yuy and the Frisbee of Doom
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 6/21
Have I not reviewed this before? Ugh. I am SO bad. This was fun from start to finish. I love the bat-Frisbee. Now I've gotta find one myself. Especially if it could net me a guy like Heero. Yummy!
Skeeezy chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was so cute! I didn't expect that when I clicked on this story. It was just perfect, not overly fluffy or anything.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aww, this was so sweet, awesome job! D
PrussianTails chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I feel sad it ended here. Has a lot of potential to be more.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very cute, ill have to check out some more of your work. I wonder if you plan on doing more with this, possibly with Trowa and Quatre. Id love to see it

BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I loved it!
Very funny
Not everyday you distroy an expensive tire and frisbee and get a date in return
Great write
Haytang chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well wow. This is incredible, but I would reallllllllllly like to know what brought this on... because, dang it, where do you get all this creativity from? Not fair. :D (And maybe you could tell me what Duo meant by 'my last relationship didn't end too well' or how Trowa reacted... Please? Pretty please?)
lo chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was so fun and sweet, I'm still smiling. Nice work!
Babydex chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh my gosh, this story was too cute. I'm not surprised, considering who wrote it. I'm in love.
RM chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
"Should I start running now?" Best line ever
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i'm going to need more from this. it's too good of a set up
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
loved it :) so cute! keep up the great work :)
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This fic was very cute and out of the box I enjoyed reading it! :)
sylenctone chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gah! So cute! I love their conversation, so quick and witty and sharp. And the last line will have me grinning all day. Thanks for writing!