Reviews for Hug Theory
Hannah Lynn chapter 1 . 7/9
*falls off chair laughing* Ah - when you really don't want something, there is a LOT you would do to stop it. *grins* Oh, this is priceless... Thank you so much!

And Young...!

Oh, the pictures you paint here are just... Hilarious and heart warming. I do sympathise with ?Rush though - what is wrong with NOT wanting to be touched?
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Yes! Hahahaha! That was so funny hahahaha.. xDDD

Hey! I would read it if you made an entire AU from this :) More "theories". Singing? Drawing? Kissing? xDDD HAhahahaha
Lexicon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Bwhahahaha, Rush wins in the end.
Outtie chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Thank you wintersmith, LIGHTNSHADOWS and Duval for the reviews. I'm not sure about a sequel though. I can't quite picture Rush running around kissing everyone, but I can certainly see Young giving it a try.

Cu Chu I'd love to bear your children, but clearly one of the three of us would have to get a sex change first and I'm calling not it.
Perhaps Rush could be persuaded to... contribute. For the greater good of course.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Gods, this is funny. I'm like Rush, my sister is the huggy type. I'd offer Rush a shoulder/neck massage instead; he seems always in need of one & might be a more appreciated form of contact!
Cu Chulainn 1945 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Bear my children.

Rush sure knows how to stop a conspiracy, huh? Public kissing. Little bugger.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So cute & funny.
Would love to see a sequel where decides to get revenge on Rush by kissing him back! Would a war of Hugs end up as a war of Kisses?
Duval87 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well, this is very cute so hugs can cure diseases? Colonel is a bit crazy I think
I love the end :)