Reviews for Oasis
XeonxOblivion chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
I loved it! I love how you took the story from blue lagoon and pretty much made it your own you know. Im also happy you kept the massive depression part out of it. Trying not to spoil the movie for those who have not seen it. Overall great story keep up the good work. I'm currently trying to get my Ranma 1/2 story going but cant seem to find the right catch. Well great story I'll check out more of your works. Chao!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
U r Awesome, I love it
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
I know it might be seem like I favorited it out of nowhere but I read this story before I actually decided to join as a member. I just remembered this story and knew that I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That is soooo sweet! I love this
Asian Delicacy chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
Hey there. Just wanted to let you that I really enjoyed reading this story. I remember reading it before but I didn't review it and I don't know why I didn't because it was well written and I liked it. I'm a writer myself and I hate writing stories that many say they like but never review. I think leaving a review is the least a reader can do since the writer is entertaining them for free...IJS!

Anyways, I loved your story. I loved the way you portrayed Kagome and Inuyasha. They were very amorous and their emotions were believable. Their kids were just too cute. Their Island was like their own delicious paradise. Heck, even I wanted to go...lol! I'm glad they were reunited worth their family and they got their happily ever after. I didn't feel right only reviewing the final chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed all 22 chapters. So they were deserving of all 22 reviews. Don't know if you're still writing but you are a very good writer. You're detail and characterization were on point. Wish I wrote Inuyasha and Kagome this good. Wish you much luck on your future endeavors. Hope you're still writing Inuyasha/Kagome fics. You rock!
Asian Delicacy chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
What a reunion. I glad everybody came together again.
Asian Delicacy chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
That was kind of bittersweet when they left the island.
Asian Delicacy chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
I was wondering when they were gonna be found.
Asian Delicacy chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Awe another member to the Inuyasha Kagome brood.
Asian Delicacy chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
I love Kazuki and another baby on the way.
Asian Delicacy chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Kazuki is so cute and Inuyasha is amorous.
Asian Delicacy chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
The Inuyasha and Kagome clean is just too cute.
Asian Delicacy chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Awe...little Kazuki makes his debut.
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
As horny as these two are, I'm not surprised that a baby is on the way.
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
I'm guessing baby hanyous are in the future.