Reviews for Changes
bara.no.hitsuji chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
this is a very lovely story. one of my favorite 'cause you make it so cute with little hints over here and there and that nobody really knows what's goin on between them really.

will fav it as soon as I can sign in! XD

-hitsu-
Seranade chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I'm not much for yaoi (and needless to say BreakxLiam) but i have to admit that this was very very well written. Your light subtle hints, portrayal of emotions and discriptions were perfect. I really like
'complimenting Liam on how he always knows how much sugar to add to the tea.

How much, exactly? A lot.

Yes, that is a scientific measurement.'
Pure genius!
Vinc.Valentinus chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ohmygoodness this is so sweet 3333333 I love how you portrayed those two's relationship not in the sense of one putting up with the other's crazy behaviour, but something more like Erin's silent understanding and enjoyment of Break's company, however eccentric it may seem XD
And you did a great job describing Break, especially his femininity XD *insert fangirl's inner squealing *
Pholo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
B'WAAAAAAAA X3
These two make me smile so much, and your writing really makes them shine. Your characterization's spot on.
Favorite bit:
'...savoring every bite and complimenting Liam on how he always knows how much sugar to add to the tea.

How much, exactly? A lot.

Yes, that is a scientific measurement.'

I love how you portray their relationship, and Pandora's reaction. I'm up at three with stomach pains, but this story really made me feel better. x'D (And I should probably get up and drink some more club soda but gahhhh I hate that stuff bwahahahfdsajlkfsaejia)
I hope you write more about these two sometime! The fandom seems to have forgotten about them since Reim was bedridden. And since Elliot died. Oh dear.
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER WHAAAAAAAH!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i'm not that into this couple but still like it