Reviews for Unless…
singtomemymeadow chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
Excellent chapter. My heart was in my mouth when I read the letter. When he walks through the door.- Oh Thank God! Don't ever apologize for Chapter 19. I would not expect anything less from this couple when the first time happened. Great ending.
Bridget Weinstock chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
I really thought for a moment that you'd break all our hearts! You're skilled with the element of surprise, for sure. Thank you for that sweet ending. I can't wait to see what you do with the next!
singtomemymeadow chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
My computer screen is smoking!You write one good passion scenerio and in the rectory no less. The deep primal growl from her lover- fabulous line. Trust a priest to have that much self control while making love. Bravo
Mcbenzy chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
Thank you for a great story!
The only thing I wanted was more happy Peter and Assumpta interplay at the end, but that's just me and my need to have a little extra 'happy' because you do it so well :) I was glad we got to read the letter, that was a nice touch, as was the housekeeper.
Overall, I thought you did a great job of creating an angsty storyline, and keeping it focused and moving along. Some of the topics you broached could have easily got a lesser writer bogged down.
If you've got another in the pipeline already, I can't wait to read it.
Fantastic!
Louise chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Great chapter. Much needed. *Fans self*
singtomemymeadow chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I think there is smoke coming out of my computer screen. This chapter was incredible and sexy hot. You can still feel the sizzle. You go girl.
Bridget Weinstock chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I agree with Mcbenzy. This series attracted a fandom that takes extra care to be respectful and to give these matters the gravity they deserve. I am grateful for it, but an inevitable consequence is that not everyone is comfortable (or interested in) writing a scene like this. I'm glad you are. And it's wonderful.
Mcbenzy chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Hot! And about time for these two :) There's not enough of this level of steamy stuff for this couple as far as I'm concerned so definitely no complaints here... I was wondering how you'd get these two back together, and you've done a fabulous job of it, the right balance of anger, hurt, angst, honesty and passion. I eagerly await the final chapter :D
Louise chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Ha ha- great end to the chapter.

It's painful but I am hoping there is a chink of light somewhere. . . . Anywhere?
Alexiah Rose chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Nooo, Peter, don't go! Stay and sort her out! :(
Nice touch with the crying statue, though ;)
More soon?
HappyTrottingElf chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Woah steamy stuff! Your story's really cruising along, can't wait for more.
Mcbenzy chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Oh my goodness, the tension is killing me! I'm so glad to see another chapter, and read that you've been working on subsequent ones too.
You've made an angst-filled story incredibly readable, and enjoyable. I can't wait for more!
Bridget Weinstock chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Good to see our one at the pub up and about! Now she's closer to being even with Peter. Plenty of atoning to be done on both sides. You've integrated the later-arriving characters seamlessly, and you've put them to good use in moving the story forward.
Eninaj chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Does he never learn? Oh well, I suppose he'd be much less charming if he wasn't such a martyr! I don't think I've ever read a fic where Peter gets promoted to Fr Mac's job, though we know he has a heart problem, it does actually make sense. Well done for coming up with a genuinely new angle, nat an easy thing! Looking forward to our promised happy ending very much indeed.
Louise chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
No no no. :-(

Silly Peter. - hope there is more on the way soon