Reviews for The Accident
bakagamiine chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I really really love this! But now i look at the date it's 2012 and i feel really really sAAD! So many things to talk about first i LOVE the amount of good angst is in this fic! /whispers also the amount of sex in every chapter!
And i love nami? Not really haha she was such a dICK IN THIS FIC!
And the mihawk chapter, i really love it dude thanks for writing this i kept reading this for long hours and days!
I'll be waiting? Yeah? Waiting for you, and that new chapter. Thank you really ;n;;
onjii chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
awwww! wtf, man? where's intrigue in plot? I soo like if that spoof will come true and it's only a dream! gah. dissapointed
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
How you can be so good at writing stories? I almost came myself when i was reading this fanfic.
Amanda chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
This is sooooo good like i cannot stop reading or i might explode
krito1389 chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
HA! TAKE THAT MIHAWK, ZORO IS ALREADY TAKEN AND IN LOVE... YOU CAN DREAM ALL YOU WANT BUT DO. NOT. TOUCH.

love this fic I recently found it on Tumblr, can't believe I never saw it but I am glad I finally did!
krito1389 chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Hahaha awesome! I loved it, loved it, loved it!
best couple EVER...
awesome smut
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Whoa, I really love this fic.
I especially love how sweet Zoro and Sanji are with each other, I need that from time to time. Also you didn't make them ooc, at least not in my opinion.
I can totally imagine Zoro actually being pretty sensitive when it comes to relationships, it's one of my many headcanons for him.
Another thing I really appreciate in here is that they are equal. They both top, they both bottom. I do see them as equal, fighting or fucking, so yeah, I am glad you let both have their way.
The thing with Zoro injuring his ankle is just another nice side effect since I really have a thing for hurt Zoro. It also gave Sanji a reason to be concerned, which was very cute.
And I like how insecure Zoro is about their relationship, considering how in canon he still seems to think he is too weak and has to become stronger, it is perfectly conceivable for him to react that way.
The only thing I didn't entirely like was Nami being kinda mean in the beginning, telling lies and all, but in the end everything was sorted out and all that's left is a story which I loved to read.
Is there any chance you will continue with this? (Looking at the last update, it's been a while, so I'm not really sure if to expect an update or if this story is abadoned. The latter would be incredibly sad though)
Sena Yamazaki chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
I kinda hate you right now ._. but I'm sure you'll manage to make me love you again with the next chapter, if don't...
Whatever, I really like your fanfiction, I'm just in the chapter four thought.
Kisses
Sena Yamazaki chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Voy por el capitulo tres y me dieron escalofríos de solo pensar en que se durmieron así y todos van a volver más tarde hahaha DIOS! Fantástico, me encanta tu fic.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Woooo! This is soo hoott! You should consider draw out an NC-17 doujin or something like that regarding this story... I want to see it drawn out badly.. XD

if only that wasn't a dream, Zoro's training time will always be that hot and sexy, yeah? :D
Yamamoto Akane chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Kyaaa this is so sweet but you can make it hot and sexy at the same time too! Do you know Ichioku, a ZoSan doujinka? I got the same feeling when I read her doujin and your story. You both portrayed Zoro and Sanji almost into the character. I loove it very much not to mention Sanji's cuteness and Zoro's blush..ohohoho v
princess chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
DEAR GOD. And I thought "When Hawk Dreams" was intense...holy mary mother of allah
I can't get over how amazing this is
FrostKittyZona chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Okay you won't believe how much I laughed think about Luffy waking up to that. I would feel bad for him in a way, it would be really awkward, but yet it is really funny. I just loved the story. I would have to say though, Nami wouldn't be that evil. Apart from that the sorry is great!
MythologyGeekFreakMagicStar chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I actually liked the story so far and I'm going to continue reading it but I would like to say that Nami is waaaay out of character, she's not evil and she would never do something like that plus even if it didn't bothered me so much I would like to point out that Sanji would never take advantage of a drunk lady especially Nami even if it was fake.
But the smut is perfect and the story is well written , now I shall continue the story :D
Vampchick2010 chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
i almost feel sorry for Mihawk. almost but zosan wins any day. *giggles happily* loved the story so far. can't wait to read more.