Reviews for Eyes of the Living Legends
Damned Lolita chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Ha! Go Karen! Dark types are the best, so I can't speak up about her doubts, but wev. Very, very, good. She's my favorite Elite Four.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Argh... never thought of him like that. Very good, however.
dragonair271 chapter 5 . 12/20/2004's amazing how you captured the emotions of the Elites into five small paragraphs.I loved it! The one I liked Karen's the most though.(Lance's too!-)Keep up the great work!
PaperSnow chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
Wo! I liike! You captured how each Master feels perfectly. Especially Karen! Keep it up!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 5 . 9/20/2002
This is a very interesting story. The idea that because of all the power these five trainers possess would make them actually feel isolated from the rest of the world makes it rather bittersweet.
Corrector9Yui chapter 5 . 7/15/2002
Wow... I read all of these and they're all very good. Eee... Will! *dies* Will's slowly becoming one of my favorite trainers... Wow. Even Koga's and Bruno's, two of my least favorite trainers, caught my attention. I like!
Redemmo chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
yay! a fic about the E4 and the champion! you also got my fav. line-up for them! anyway, i'm not very good with reviews so i'll just head off and see what other fics you have...