Reviews for Lyrica Magica Euno Mustela
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
It still disappoints me that they relegated Yuuno and Arf/Alph to side characters to the point they become mentioned as cameos when they do make an appearance. Anyway nice story even if I had to research Dog Days.
PCheshire chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
would be nice if you make it so that Yuuno is the best in technique instead of pure power... and therefore can keep up with high level ones using the least magic needed
Buvlot chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I just got the chance to read this story and all I could say is AWSOME.I will also keep in touch with this story and other than a minor errors the writing is near perfect though the errors are VERY minor so don't worry about work on the next chapter please.
Drinker chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
The differences between the Nanoha Tv series and Movies is not firepower, the differences is budget. Attacks in the movie are bigger and more flasher, but it doesn't mean the power level are insanely higher. Even in tv series, We see things like Nanoha 5x Starlight breaker against Saint kaiser Vivio. That's was my point, and I have no problem, if you decided to level out the playing field for balance sake. Because it make for a more interesting story that way. IMO, just continue the way you want it to, there no need to change your story just to satisfy reviewers, thought it help if you take our feedback for future chapters.
ZeroXSEED chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
To address the reader, thank you for reviewing this.

1. I'm using Tv series depiction, not Movie First. apple and apple doesn't mean they're the same size.
2. My intention is to nerf so that is that. I stand on my decision.
3. I'm not even speaking English, and gave up in improving because I never able to.
4. No one is interested in this story, I have asked several people to be my beta and simply gave up.

If anyone wanted to add, I'd be happy to receive a PM or two. I hereby thank you for the positive contribution but I might not be able to fulfill your expectation, therefore I apologize.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Yuuno doesn't have the raw power of the aces, but he makes up for it with skill. It's just that his moves are not very flashy, but he can be pretty scary in his own way. Also, there are others like Alph herself who is dwarfed on the powerscale by Yuuno. Also, get a beta, there are so many grammatical errors it's too many to list.
Drinker chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I'll be honest I don't like Chrono leaving Amy, but whatever. Anyway, I wouldn't compare an emblem 3 attack to a starlight breaker or otherwise, because those are nuclear level, I think it's more comparable to a divine buster. I also see in some scene, you kinda tell, but not show, like the part you mention about Earth in a conversation. You could have shown us that little scene, and I guess an little bit more general descriptions will add a lot to the scene especially with the actions and emotions. I mean just go a bit deeper in the character's mind and be descriptive. Even a little detail like the color of walls or decoration of the room, or even mood of the character and thoughts add a lot to story generally. Not saying what you have now is bad or anything, just that you could elaborate more on the descriptions. Hope you continue,a maybe update a bit faster? lol.
Lican chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
cool, please continue
drinker chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I doubt Adelaide and Broche are on par with three Aces and Wolkenritters. We're talking about extreme firepower and speed here, not to mention flight, so no. But in terms of skills, they're up there and probably match any of them in a fair fight, so the point is moot anyway, since you're using Yunno, Alph, and Zafira. The only aspect of your story I kinda of disagree with, is the fact that Alph magic is cut. I mean due to what? Extreme distance? You didn't make that distinction, because when Fate was in the Garden of Time and Alph was on Earth, her magic wasn't cut due to distance between dimension. But whatever, I don't really care either way since you needed an explanation in your story.

Now I got that out of the way, I'm totally looking forward to the next chapter.