Reviews for Super Robot Wars PERFECT SHIFT
Lily Nadesico chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Wow, very nice chapter! Please, keep it up!
Lily Nadesico chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Hmm, this is really interesting. So, it seems something big is at work here, and somehow I'm not surprised that Kaworu and Nagi know each other. Though it is clear that they don't exactly like each other - but I guess we'll get to know more later!
And so we get to know the reason for the title Perfect Shift, huh? Very intriguing... I will be keeping an eye on this one!
Lily Nadesico chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Looking great so far! I don't have much to say about this chapter, only that I was quite impressed by this one as well, and that I liked how you put a small summary of past events in the end of this chapter. Although I kinda think Moritsugu was not quite as stoic as I'd picture him, but that's a minor nitpick. I'm off to read the next chapter now!
Lily Nadesico chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Good to see another chapter up, even though this was a little short, it did its job introducing the Evangelion and Linebarrels of Iron protagonists. On that note, I'd also like to say that it was a nice idea to have Shinji and Kouichi be friends, a bit like SRW L did - the parallels and differences between the two are always nice to have.

Kaworu also debuts early, I see. Interesting... I'm curious to see what his role will be.
All in all, it was a good chapter, and I hope to see more soon.

By the way, I would like to ask you a few questions, as I need a some info about some of theseries you're using. If that is okay with you, please send me a PM. Thank you for the new chapter, and see you soon!
Lily Nadesico chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Nice chapter, didn't expect Master Therion to show his stuff so early. But then again, we get to see Demonbane in action, so it's all good! I also liked seeing the two Dancougar teams interacting, and Mai Tokiha showing up... I am very curious to see how the Mai-HiME crew will interact with the Nanoha crew wen they appear!

And speaking of Nanoha, especially Force... any chance of the Huckebein showing up so they can get their asses kicked?

So, Linebarrels of Iron is in? Very cool, are you going to use the manga, the anime, or a combination of the two?

Anyway, very good chapter! I'll be waiting for more!
Lily Nadesico chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Hmm, very interesting! For some reason, I can really see Natsuki Kuga working alongside the two Dancougar teams! And of course, I love the fact that my beloved Aoi Hidaka entered the scene! Aika is moving his first steps in the world of giant robot battles, and he seems to be shaping up well... but it seems that Master Therion is looming on the horizon as well!
Anyway, nice chapter! I look forward to more!
Lily Nadesico chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
It's great to see you're back with this story! And I, for one, am very glad to see Amuro and Chan appear, as well as get a first mention of the Cyber Beast Force (I like Dancougar, both the classic series and Nova).
More Demonbane plot, and I see that Elsa is already on the scene, in this version of events. Dr. West is as crazy and awesome as ever, and... boy, is that Midori Sugiura? I really didn't see it coming, and I'm glad you're using Mai-HiME as well!

One thing to say, though - the separation between chapters isn't very clear, and the flow is a little confusing as a result. Just something you migt need to know, but as for now, I'm really enjoying this story,and I hope I can see more of it soon!
Lily Nadesico chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Wow, so we begin our story in the world of Demonbane! I like the idea, since I really love that series! You've got an interesting story going, and I'm definitely going to read more when you put it up!
Lily Nadesico chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow, this is looking great! The series list already given me an epic feeling, and with Demonbane, Dancougar Nova and Heroic Age present, I can't help but be hyped! Hope to see more of this soon!