Reviews for Choices
Masquerade Shadows chapter 8 . 7/20
This is such an interesting story and I love evey chapter. I am impress that both of you choose to join in and write a story together both of you have great ideas and I love both you guys works they were truly fascinating and seeing both of you working together and building upon ones another chapter shows your friendship with one another and to me it seem that you both share a very deep bond. I was very disappointed to see that neither of you guys decide to update this. The plot and the story line flow through nicely and it was very interesting I was very hock in to it. It was vey interesting to see that Mikage became kind of twisted and that Shuri is actually not a bad guy. You guys plot was not expected and it made reading the story very enjoyable an amusing. I think that it is truly a ware to just end it like this and I hope that both of you would reconsider about ending it like this. It's truly a waste to end te story there, it is worth reading this story over and over again. I truly hope that both of you would reconsider your decision on ending this story if not that I wil wait s long as it takes and hope that one day you both would reconsider it. It was a pleasure reading this in hope to see the next chapter in te future.
Nirvaya chapter 8 . 6/22
I love this story Plz update this story and I wanted know what would happen in next update story
iDerpyCake chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhh snap this is getting sooooo good.i cant wait for more .
Mangaanimea113 chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Whattttttt where's the rest, I need more!
Tink96 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
No me dejes con la intriga . Quiero saber que pasa!... Por cierto adoro la pareja de Teito y Mikage
Espero un siguiente capitulo ;D
Quetoa chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I love this! I must have more o
YukiNeko chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I saw your profile pic and screamed, "OH MY GOD OF THE YAOI SAYYAAAAAAA!" My parent gave me all kinds of weird looks, hehehehe. w
Naoshiro chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
A dark Mikage is a scary Mikage. o-o

Great work, you guys. XD Though I do see some typos here and there, the overall execution of the fic was pleasant. I'd like to see how Teito works around Mikage's... request.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I think at here, teito is acting odd/occ. i mean, he usually a boy who just fallow order without question. His like a doll except when with Mikage...

And I was hoping for funny/hierious scene with Shuri... but... ah well,just some point , ur story
Mafia-sama chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
OwO dark Mikage
Sugoi! look forward next chapter nya
Visitor chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
In the beginning my face was: T_T...then :/...then :)...to :3

Towards the end my face was: O_O ... I swear dark Mikage is so much scarier. Teito is totally back into a corner at the moment...crap. Hmm divine intervention might be in order.

Still loving this story. I wonder if Mikage will be able to break free from the Landkarte influence. Can't wait to see what's next. Thanks for your hard work. Till next time.
SmileRen chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Where's Shuri?
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Awe...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Thx so much for have this divine power of writing! Lol well, anyway, I enjoyed this a lot so PLZ continue to update! Byabye
SmileRen chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
-pouts- I want more of Shuri.