Reviews for Attrition
dri-dri93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I love the ending. It seems so fitting for the Avengers, and every other willing soldier who dies in combat, to fight for the good side after death. The imagery at the end was well done, too. And that hint to Clint - well placed and a marvelous way to end it.
Amazing job. Definitely a favorite. :)
Dri
Random Visitor Girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh God... *Salutes* it would do Thor and Bruce some good to join them in their eternal battle against the sentries of Hell along with those who have fallen *bow* it was really, really good.
Little.Miss.Rebellious chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is incredibly realistic. I've just fallen in love with it. It all just seems to fall together like a puzzle, every piece fitting perfectly. Jarvis got to me. Strangely. Tony getting owned by Pepper. And Natasha and Clint? Freaking epic! I love this to pieces. x
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was sweet, and bitter, but I enjoyed it.
whenithitsthefan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OH. MY. GOD. WHY IS THIS SO SAD? THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE! EVER! AAAAGHH D:
Wanna cry right about now. Good story though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was real, each ending believable. I love that Natasha kind of reunited with her partner at the end. I could see them being happiest like that, fighting, together, forever.
ladygris chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow! I normally don't read deathfics, but this one drew me in. I have to say that Clint's death got to me most of all. I just, within the last month, lost a man I've known for 30 years to Parkinson's. It's a fitting end for the man who was known by his marksmanship, one that I can see causing him to do what he did. But. . . .That one hit me really hard. :'(

Good writing.
FinallyFallingAllOverAgain chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
So, this was really sad! However I was totally composed and fine until that very last line, and now I can't stop crying!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow you kinda tore my heart out with Clint's illness and death. Adored Tasha's ending. Tony and Pepper *sniff*. Nicely done.
robbtheon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That. Was. Amazing. [*sniffle sniffle*]
AWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHH.
This isn't real...right? It CAN'T be real. It can't.
But good news, the Avengers DVD and Blu-ray pack is coming out soon! EEEEEEK!
Recon out
P.S. Hope you're as excited as I am about the DVD coming out. Cannot wait.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh god.. this was.. and the end.. how she is searching for Clint! Great! (:
My-Alphabet-Soup chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow. Heavy. I love it. I feel so bad for Bruce since he's the only one left. Poor guy.
Sofia Bee chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Absolutely remarkable. This brought tears to my eyes. Bravo!
roswene chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Beautiful and sad. I'm crying. Almost. Great work.
filipinaunicorn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this is so beautiful and so sad. i love this story. good job :)