Reviews for Dear Authors,
gameipedia chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Why isnt there ant GUMI she is best in singing and looks and seems to have a chill 1/2 tom-boy 1/2 otaku personality so she is the best no offence to the others of course excluding the yaoi versions and rule 34's you all piss me off
TakoLuka chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
To Luka-tan...
Who do you really like, Kaito or Gakupo?

(I'm eating tuna-san here... :P)
Stationary Stars chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Dear Len,

Do you want to ditch Rin and come sleep with me? :O

Love You (Stalker),

Remi
TunaAisu chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
previous review is for luka o-o''
TunaAisu chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
so yeah w what would you do if you see kaito lying on your bed without any clothes lol XD AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM LUKA GAKUFUCK D8
Nintendofg4life chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Dear Meiko

You want sake? No prob *hands over sake* just don't hurt any other vocaloids in the process (well Rin at least) have fun
Nintendofg4life chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Dear Meiko

YAY your one my favourite Vocaloids :D. Anyway, if you had to choose between Kaito, Gakupo and Len, who would you date and why? And why not the other two? Or is there someone else?

From Nintendofg4life
ElectroMoon chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Hahaha, yes Ollie :D I love you too. * hugs( is very awkward because you are taller than me o.o )
Moonbow chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Dear Vy2 Yuma:

Would you consider dating Kaito?You would make a great couple OwO

Dear Kaito:

Would you consider dating Yuma?You would make a great couple xD
ElectroMoon chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Dear Oliver,

Would you prefer being called 'Hot' or 'Cute'?
Lalaland chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
OMG LEN U TWO TIMING CHEATER! U BELONG TO RIN! Ok then I'll come over AND SLAP U SO HARD YOU GET A RED MARK
Ashe. OR IS IT chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Dear Rei,
Hay gurl hay.

TOOCH DAT BOOTY DIRF UNF UGGU.
gakupoizowned chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i dont like gakupo san
Trent0032 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Dear Luka,
By any chances, would you marry Kaito? :D
Forever A Haunting Nightmare chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Dear Rei,
My boyfriend (who's too lazy to get his butt on here and ask a question) wants to know: Do you have any special feelings for Rui? Y'know, like romantic feelings and that stuff. I'm hoping you do!
-Ashe