Reviews for PokéHearts: The Chosen One's Fate And Destiny
PokemonBWA.I.U chapter 6 . 3/23
O.O PIKACHU! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
PokemonBWA.I.U chapter 5 . 3/23
IT WAS KORRA AND IT'S THE AVATAR WORLD!
PokemonBWA.I.U chapter 3 . 3/23
I just thought of something. Is it Alto Mare the place that was familiar to him?
reborn101 chapter 10 . 3/1
How long this will take, no offense, you haven't start the stories for a past whole month and it just makes me jumpy not seeing you write the stories. If you have any trouble, please tell us. We were just curious that why you haven't write your stories yet.
TobiGB chapter 10 . 2/7
Hey sorry for taking so long to review, my laptop was giving me trouble and not only that but I also have chapter of my own that I'm trying to get done with. so again sorry.

on that I have to tell you that I'm liking the new arc and I have so many questions, but that's for another day.

Keep up the good work man _
reborn101 chapter 10 . 2/5
I l've got a really interesting story to share, how about that Ash goes to the world called the The Five Nations of Shinobi, that way he could meet Naruto and his gang. That way he could make friends there in a way. He can come to the warzone to fight against the akastuki or fight against Madara. This will get to be interesting story to fulfill
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 10 . 1/24
I need do some research on RWBY, I unfamiliar with the series. Other then that, good job. Call me down for a vote for Ash wearing his current outfit in Kalos. Excellent story, keep em' up
FireDragonX23 chapter 10 . 1/22
Good chapter
fanfic meister chapter 10 . 1/22
Good chapter. Ash explores a new world, making new allies and enemies as well. Maybe AshxKorraxAqua is a great pairing.
FangandIggyRule chapter 10 . 1/22
I like the beginning, where you emulated the beginning where Ash oversleeps and loves food.

Though with pretty much everything else in this fic, I only have partial knowledge f it and don't understand 90% of the references.
the megass chapter 10 . 1/22
please , whatever you do don't stop writing :) the story pretty awesome
Zero-Nightmare chapter 10 . 1/21
Pretty cool chapter

Filled wityh action and a bit opf hum,our!

They hitched a rtode ion a giant bird, didn't they?
Undertaker5 chapter 10 . 1/21
We finally get to the Emerald Forest at Beacon...and I still have no idea how this is going to play out. Mainly, how are you gonna to exaplain how the teams are going to work with Ash being there (who has to leave in the near future). I have to say it was a little odd seeing Ash acted like that towards Weiss, but maybe thats just me.
On that note, I wouldn't mind a AshxWeiss story (or mainly any Ash x female RWBY character shipping).
I can't wait to see what happens next!
VeryBerry96 chapter 10 . 1/21
Another great chapter! It's fun seeing Ash interact with the RWBY characters. I'm interested to see how he gets on with Blake though...
I like the idea of Ash having the Kalos outfit from XY (I have X. Freaking love it :-D ). I reckon it'"ll suit him!
Looking forward to the next chapter and to seeing who Ash will pair up with! I wonder if he'll find out about Aura like Jaune does in the show... Hmm! Well, I guess we'll see! Again, can't wait for the next chapter!
ShadowMann chapter 10 . 1/21
Hey, good chapter.

So, the people in the black coats are beginning this game of cat and mouse by following Ash around and running away without telling him answers. I don't care if other girls have a slight thing for Ash as long as Aqua or Korra are his main love interest. I also don't care what new set of clothes Ash will have but I hope as long as he doesn't have a pair of shorts on.

Plus, I also voted on your poll and can't wait for the next chapter. XD