Reviews for PokéHearts: The Chosen One's Fate And Destiny
Pokeevee57 chapter 27 . 9/28
You know, this was the very first fanfiction I ever read. I looked up on Google "Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts" because I wanted to see if there were any interesting pictures on there. I ended up seeing this instead. I was like, why not? I've been reading ever since then. So I must thank you for introducing me to Fanfiction and, by extension, letting me read countless wonderful stories that I never would have found otherwise! Oh, and I love this story! It took me awhile to find it again, but this time I won't lose it! Thanks for the memories! D
Thechaosmaster chapter 27 . 9/24
Something I have noticed is that you have turned Ash's pokègear into a, I don't know, a creature gear or aomething, and is Xhäs going to be the annoying ghostly counterpart of Ash for the rest of this story or dose he have a strange sense of humor? Well, thats all I got for now because I am late, I am behind schedule of spreading chaos so tata for now.
Roaming-Guardian chapter 3 . 9/20
Question, why are we three chapters in with no mention of the main characters partner/best friend other than showing up on one of the stained glass windows in his heart. At the very least ask should be worried about pikachu and the rest of his team, or his mom, or his freinds, or really anything at all.
FireDragonX23 chapter 27 . 8/15
Man I wish I play Tales of Berseria before this but so far I follow ok.
Asada chapter 27 . 8/8
I may know none of the anime shown up so far I'm still super interested in it. I'm on my private browser so I'll make sure to comment for real and follow and fav after this. You should do a fairy tail world sometime in this. (I read a super interesting one today) hope you update soon!
fanfic meister chapter 27 . 7/26
Ash and Xhas really have a unique and interesting partnership.

Korra, I guess?
black sheep chapter 27 . 7/20
my guess is either aqua or korra.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 24 . 7/20
Wait, how did he get the Gummy Ship back?
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 27 . 7/20
I'm guessing Korra.
Griffin87443 chapter 27 . 7/18
I like this version of Pokémon and kingdom hearts
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 27 . 7/18
Dun Dun duuun!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 27 . 7/16
Awesome chapter! Ooh! What'll happen?!
Red Satoshi ketchum chapter 27 . 7/16
Aqua or the final fantasy gang
Fulcano chapter 27 . 7/16
I'm not reading this until the other chapters are updated
yuri demon chapter 27 . 7/16