Reviews for Peace, and Happiness
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Thanks for writing and sharing this great lil story :)
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
The ending of the game just plain sucked, and was utterly heartbreaking. This was a very powerful and moving chapter.
Ceek chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Really enjoyed this, nice job :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
very great ending, just little thing that bother me, even tho human have to gender and only male have the genetic code to produce and other man, female only have female chromosome as for the male they have both set. So even if Shepard would get pregnant the baby would still be female.
darthsquirt2 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
You might've heard this by now, but to get the romance scene you described, you can't romance anyone during the series.
Velace chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Perfect
Karmen Sandiego chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Loved this so much! I have been reading lots of ending ME3 fics to try and find a good way to head!canon it so I can replay ME3. I love this fic. Definitely will be rereading when/if I replay ME3! Thanks!
sherryE chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. I did the same thing you did. I read many Liara and Femshep stories so I could make myselfplay ME again.
Rayven Feather chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
This was purely amazing! I loved it, and hurray for femshep and Liara! *sigh* I love happy endings...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I teared up. Shepard and her blue babies...it's all I wanted :')
Wonderfully written.
13thJackal chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
well written i thought that Liara was going to rip the prothens head off the ending was happy good story .
Hawk2012 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
awesome story, very sweet
Achaewa chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I love this story its very emotional and sweet. I only have one problem and that's your use of single quotation marks ' instead of double quotation marks ", this makes it hard to know when characters are talkin to themself or just thinking.

Anyway you don't to listen to any of that. It doesn't change the fact that this fic is great and you should keep on writing cause you got talent :_)
TSLi chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
If only ME3 had actually ended this way. A lovely story and I look forward to more of your writing.
Jonathan Hirst chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was quite possibly one of the best ME fanfics I've read, at least in a long time!