Reviews for Chameleon
mandamichelle chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
love this! before the timeskip,i was hoping Harry would end up with George and Tom would just adopt him but with the 2nd chapter,Harry and Draco would be cute!:)) hope we find out what happened in between the two chapters:))
Kara Malarkey chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Only a few days left and it'll be a year since you last updated. Hah! But anyway, I think this fic is still promising. I think you depict pain and suffering very well, and your Harry is unique, well-written, and complex. But if Tom turns out to be manipulative and evil, I don't think my heart take the suffering he could potentially cause Harry.

Here's to hoping you'll update! Good luck with writing.
Tom Charlie SkIpPER chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
i love it plz continue it x
FuzzyRaibowSocks chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
This is amazing, I love how sweet and innocent Harry comes across but lying underneath is a dangerous boy with a dark past, I can't wait to see how you unravel Harry's secrets!
I adore this paring!
Carry on with the excellent work :-)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Wickede
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I like it. Update soon.
Ananas chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Oh, nice! Looking forward to an update!
Ananas chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Ooh! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Good luck on the next chapter!
Regards
Ananas
hn.slowpoke chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
How... kind of Harry not to hold a grudge (even at the slightest bit) against James. :3
I like it :) I love both the TRHP-slash part of the story and Harry's as-of-now mysterious background.

I guess we'd be jumping to the Tri-Wizard tournament next? Looking forward to it!
Great story! AJA :)
Kitty20 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Wow, love this fic can't wait for more.
burntblood.1982 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
please finish
musme chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I love it
made chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
hope the story will be original... all in all, I await your awesomeness...
Ichigokitty chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
FraggleGaggles chapter 3 . 4/12/2013