Reviews for Your Word Against Mine
Lovinusogood21 chapter 3 . 2/6
Continue please
NyxLied chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
So hot! Great non-con scene, very sexy. Wish you had finished this story!
Leradomi chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
miss this story
winter.baros.3 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
finish it plzz
Nyx811 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
update please
IAmAEnvyLover chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Interesting, are you going to write more? I like to know what happens next.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Wow. I've been looking for a story like this forever.

Call me a creep... but I really wanted a story where Leo forces Raph, but not by his own volition... and this is so fantastically written... and UGH. FEELINGS.

Update asap please!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Moonrisk chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Why wouldn't you continue this? That was a heavy cliffhanger you let us enjoy for 5 months now, it seems like Leo needs to be cured and Raph needs to save him and all the feels, I really hope you continue this one, I'm sure a lot of people will support your fic!
340AM damn chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Please you need to continue this please! is amazing, just like I always dreamed rafael would be proven his force and lost against the neat hability of Leo, just so very angst and drug-ed like, like those are his real desires proyected to the maximun during gaps during the day or night. U got here something amazing, this could totally still be saved! as soon as I recover mi password I will fav ur story!
UnCon chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Holy crap!

This is amazing please continue!
UnCon chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So sudden...
I LOVE IT!
nivael chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
i like it! Pleaso go on writing!
Sessh-Amy chapter 3 . 3/9/2013